Users Online Now: 2,096 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 881,901
Pageviews Today: 1,570,839Threads Today: 671Posts Today: 11,826
05:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Biblical Proof the Caucasian people are clean and or unclean Lepers. (Pin For Truth)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello GLP, this is a very short, long read, and, IMHO, will be well worth your time. hf

Peace, Prosperity, and Love to all kind, loving hearts on terra, for we all bleed the same! smile_hearsmile_hear smile_hear

As for you wicked...

Specifically you Heathens, your time is up.

According to Leviticus 13:30 (KJV 1611 [link to www.kingjamesbibleonline.org]

Then the Priest shall see the plague: and behold, if it be in sight deeper then the skin, and there be in it a yellow thin haire, then the Priest shall pronounce him vncleane, it is a dry skall, euen a leprosie vpon the head or beard.

Any one person, with Blonde hair found on the head, or the face, is a Heathen, and a victim of a Leprous plague, hiding behind modern titles, such as Albinism, and Caucasian, and or Euro-Asian.

But wait! It doesn't get better, for you atleast.

It goes on to say in Leviticus 13:31 (KJV 1611 [link to www.kingjamesbibleonline.org]

And if the Priest looke on the plague of the skall, and behold, it be not in sight deeper then the skin, and that there is no blacke haire in it; then the Priest shall shut vp him that hath the plague of the skall, seuen dayes.

Lets review Wesley's Notes for Leviticus 13:31

13:31 No black hair - For had that appeared, it had ended the doubt, the black hair being a sign of soundness and strength of nature, as the yellow hair was a sign of unsoundness.

What causes hair to be Black? Here is a link to an awesome 3 part informative video about Melanin!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

and Unsoundness?

Lets go to the Merriam Webster Dictionary Online.

Definition of UNSOUNDNESS
: the quality or state of being unsound
: something (as a disease, injury, or defect) that causes one to be unsound

Is not Albinism, or Leprousy classified under one of the above?

Hmmmm... I am thinking all three.

You can not deny it, read it again!

IN ADVANCE
Your counter-replies are fallacies, and you are a delusional ambiguous tenebrous
fraud, and a malefic liar.

How could you be so bold as to spew absolute nonsensical nonsense from within in the vast emptiness, that which is the very core of the dimension, which your source of "stupid" emanates from.

One would have to journey exceedingly far and eternally long, through the depths of the very fabric that reality breathes eternity in two sequences of one, surfacing outwards, woven into the abyss of complex, infinity puzzle pieces, of that which once unlocked, thrusts you into the metaphysical realm, accelerating your atomic being at hyper light speeds into massive Black Holes, converting your structure to energy, as time's structure quickly dissolves within, and without my being, as I reach the epitome, and instantly begin to suffer demolecularization, in the furthest reaches, and ultimate distances of the multi-verse, reaching the point of singularity , consciously replaying may fate, as I attempt with my final meaningless push, to get a distant glimpse at the dim eternal source of your STUPIDITY.

...sigh

If you would like to discuss the facts, behind the Ancient Hebrew men and women, offspring, being anyone of Negro descent today, let me know.

Just in case anyone is that ignorant, Start with this.

[link to omasiali.wordpress.com]

Vid is short, 1:25... Enjoy! :flip:

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

TIMES UP ESAU

It's Jacob/Israel=Yah'khuas/Yasha Ra Lah Turn!!! Hotepu
5 bumpbumpbumpbumpbumps & 5 smile_kiss smile_kiss smile_kisssmile_kiss smile_kiss

No! Allow me. :super_man:
antibs
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP