Users Online Now: 1,857 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 664,611
Pageviews Today: 1,421,121Threads Today: 725Posts Today: 15,218
10:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm 34 and jobless. I am deeply resentful towards the so called 'work ethic'. Here's why...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here's why I feel so deeply resentful towards the system, that I am as deeply reluctant to serve it:

First off, it is so stressful and monotonous competing with hundreds / thousands of other wannabe slaves, that you are forced to constantly upgrade skills and sell yourself more (beg harder). It is degrading to beg to be someone else' slave.

Second, if you manage to get an interview, you are heavily interrogated.

Third, if you make it through the interrogation procedure they now own you and they can talk to you like shit and force you to slave away as hard as they like. Not so? Disobey your boss or argue back, you will find yourself penniless and homeless in no time.

Fourth, you are forced to work with people who may be absolute assholes and there's no escape.

Fifth, you take the stress of a job home with you and your mind is swamped with work schedules. so you cannot truly relax - ever.

Sixth, all of your freedoms are removed from the moment you leave school to the moment you retire. You are forced to work 8 hours per day - Monday to Friday - until your youth has gone forever. In fact, your freedoms are removed as soon as you start school.

Seventh, you are deceived into thinking that you are entitled to two days of freedom, but you are so stressed from the previous 5 days of slavery you just want to sleep in on Saturday. Then you spend Saturday night getting drunk to blot out your miserable existence. Sunday is spent sleeping in and feeling like shit from a hangover.

Eighth, constant toiling away and being handed heavy schedules age you prematurely, not to mention stressing the immune system.

Ninth, you cannot live a self sufficient lifestyle legally independent of the system because if you build a log cabin anywhere, so you can fish / hunt or grow crops for food, the system's henchmen will destroy your home and imprison you.

Tenth, you are a tax generating automaton who exists to swell the moneyboxes of the elite.

There you have it -- the big pink elephant is not staring you in the face from the far corner of the room, it is sitting on you and crushing you with it's enormous weight, yet the world is in collective denial over this very obvious fact. Why? Because slavery is all they understand.

That's why I hate the system and refuse to serve it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP