Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject One HELL of A Dream
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I post a dream my sister had last night but I laft out to much detail and they were important. I talked with her again this morning and wrote the details down as not to leave anything out this time. I know lots have dreams but when my sister has them they come true.

My Sister found herself sitting in a restraunt eating a bowl of Motza Soup which she never has eaten ever and were not Jewish.

She is alone in the Restraunt. A voice says to her. " The Comet is Coming"

She finds herself outside in the dream. There are Rocks and Boulders raining from the Sky.

She looks up and seems a great Comet or Asteriod in the dream streaking across the sky.It has a tail of smoke. It comes from the direction of the Sun/West.

There is complete destruction of everything in site and all is reduced to rubble. Complete desolation.

She looks at the Sky and it is Blood Red and Rolling and Churning and Churning getting lower and lower and decending towards the ground.

She says to herself that she has no chance of getting home and thinks she is going to die. She then feels peace and calm within herself at that point in the dream.

The phone rings and wakes her up.

We thought that the soup she was eating in the dream was important and after having looked it up found that it is the most important part of passover.

Passover is MARCH 26th 2013.

My Sister has what she calls Wakeing Dreams different from the run of the mill everynight ones.

She has had 2 other wakeing dreams. One was my birth. She told my Mother I would be born on the 11th of December. My Mother said no I would not be born till after Christmas. I was born on the 11th.

The other dream was my Brothers Death. He Died not long after.

This is her Third Wakeing Dream.

We are totally convinced at this point that around the time of March 26th all Hell is going to Rain Down Upon Us. Shits going to happen.

I have always felt that around the time of the Spring Solstis March 20th 2013 that things were really going to start to happen. March is I think without a doubt going to be a date with destiny for alot of people coming up.

God Bless and Stay Safe Everyone.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP