Users Online Now: 1,118 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 101,025
Pageviews Today: 173,116Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,489
03:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is BADASS! Look who I met last Friday... Fellow Walking Dead Fans Will Enjoy!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Norman Reedus aka DARYL DIXON:

Darrell

Michael Rooker aka Meryl Dixon:
Meryl

And the chick who plays Maggie. (no pic of her)

They came into town for a q&a thingy.

Wife bought me tickets for X-mas.

Norman Reedus was funny as hell... at one point, one of the shows producers was waxing poetic abut the metaphorical commentary of The Walking Dead vs. the General Gloom we as a society feel... Norman looked at producer guy and said "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT"..?

Michael Rooker is a cool guy... really down to Earth fellow. He said he was in Kansas City to "Hunt Beaver"... half the audience were laughing, half was like "I didn't know people hunted Beaver". It seemed he just goes out and plays "himself" on the show.

The Chick who played Maggie spoke like once, very quiet. Nice lady, SEVERE BRITISH ACCENT.

A good time was had by all.

Went to Bristol afterwards, sat by the fireplace, watched the snow falling and ate like my annual caloric intake in Crab Legs. Awesome date night!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP