Users Online Now: 1,180 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 118,213
Pageviews Today: 200,706Threads Today: 92Posts Today: 1,715
03:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Coming Celestial Convergence - Solar Storms, Electrical Grids, and Our Ancient History
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's been a while since I put this out, and it seems many here haven't seen it yet, so I decided to make a thread for awareness on this topic. There has been enough interest that I have been invited to do a few interviews, which I may do in the near future.

I created two 'research' papers on the changing heliospheric conditions that results in more energy in our solar system, which causes the sun to begin behaving differently. The end result being the possibility that solar events could wipe out the electrical grid.

We are coming upon the solar max, and the longer we are in the max, the more probability that something may occur.

There are some very interesting connections made with this research, much more so than at first glance, that has to do with the Earth's past history, myths and legends, etc.

You can read both papers on my website. I made it so the papers can be downloaded and/or distributed (free of charge, of course) so at least the awareness of a possible event can get out past GLP. Please visit [link to swingingonspirals.blogspot.com] to read the papers in their entirety and if it seems to hit home, please feel free to distribute.

Some brief snippets:

The Coming Celestial Convergence
“If the power is affected... it will be a long time down... most communications will be down far longer.”

“The solar system entering the interstellar cloud causing the slowing of the sun conveyor leading to increased CME activity initiating a sustained ion exchange flow to the planets via amplified flux transfer events.”

“A normal CME is a discharge of plasma... it travels through space and encounters the protective shield (magnetosphere) of earth and mostly deflects around the earth……Instead of just a discharge event, the exchange would become a continuous stream using themagnetized cloud as a conductive pathway, if this has merit then a continuous solar stream would be a lot different than a CME discharge……It would be a sustained plasma exchange.
 Quoting: Celestial Convergence

The Coming_A Boeing Whistle Blowers Warning

It all started with a statement made by a man working for BOEING. He does notwork for NASA, but rather is a NASA contractor from BOEING. Do to this contract work there was many video conferences and other meetings he was included in. His first statement:

I work for a NASA contractor and handle the video conferencing sessions between JSC and other facilities. Everybody always wants to see a link. Well, everything talked about in these vc's is top secret - so there's
obviously not a link. I love my family and need my job so I'm not gonna tell you much that would endanger those either. I work for Boeing. All I can tell you is there is a LOT of interesting shit happening. The moon is NOT crashing - but it doesn't need to. There is a reason so many are sending birds up to watch the Sun - and it's not cause we just would like to know more about the Sun.

He claims that the event that is coming is a natural occurrence and it concerns something affecting the sun, NOT slamming into the Earth. It is already affecting the sun as evidenced by the solar filaments. He states:
The Sun is already reacting to 'forces' we can't see.
 Quoting: Warning
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP