Users Online Now: 2,113 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 679,947
Pageviews Today: 1,109,625Threads Today: 446Posts Today: 7,479
11:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Was there an Abandoned baby found at Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock just after the UFO appeared on 1/28/11 ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been very intrested with the Jerusalem UFO vidoes ever since they started to appear online. It happened 2 days before my birthday and I though I heard or read everything that's been said about them but for some reason I hasn't heard of this story until last night. Is anyone else familar with this ? I haven't seen it talked about on any forums. It was suppusudly a story printed in the Jerusalem newspaper.

Abandoned baby found in Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock
The baby appeared to be in good health when police arrived upon the scene, and he has been put in the care of social services.
By Haaretz Service Tags: Israel news

A few-weeks-old baby was found abandoned in the Dome of the Rock on Monday, a Muslim mosque located on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem.

The baby appeared to be in good health when police arrived upon the scene, and he has been put in the care of social services. Police have begun an investigation into the identity and whereabouts of the baby's parents.

The Dome of the Rock is a politically contentious and religiously significant holy site in Jerusalem. In Islam the "Foundation Stone", located inside the mosque, is believed to be the point from which Mohammed ascended to heaven.

According to Jewish tradition, the mosque is built upon the ruins of the Holy of Holies, the most sacred spot in the Temple, destroyed in 70 CE.

[link to www.haaretz.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP