Users Online Now: 2,159 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,663,323
Pageviews Today: 2,434,574Threads Today: 669Posts Today: 13,748
07:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Video: You Can Stop ChemTrails with your Mind/Heart. LITERALLY.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Star Seeds, Light Workers, Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows, etc are all Activating. Seeing number synchronicities. They agreed to a period of sleep in order to know what 3rd Density Beings Go Through on a Daily Basis.

Now that we are Awakening to the Truth of How Reality is Constructed through your Thoughts/Feelings/Actions, it is time to Share this Truth with Everyone.

I have made chemtrails disappear with my mind/heart. I have made clouds disappear. Just feel the love inside your heart energy center (yes, it is electromagnetic and very very real). Imagine what pain the plane may be causing or where the person in it comes from and how hard their life might be to have to do such a duty. Empathize with that pain and feel the love you would want someone to give you if you were in that pain. Give that Love to the plane and the chemtrail and all the People below it. This is the Secret.

There are more videos of people doing this All The Time. You do not need the orgone vortex generator in the video. That guy has another video saying they are just tools but YOU ARE AN ORGONE DEVICE. Consciousness = Physical Reality. Yes, it takes focus but even ADD folks are Creating to Degrees. We all create this Matrix/Game TOGETHER.

Let's wake up. The Illuminati are just playing their parts! They are actually Good Folks serving as a Catalyst in the Video Game/Matrix for us to Choose between Good or Bad in Testy Situations we call Life. Life doesn't make sense when you don't know about this stuff! Of course not! The laws don't make sense, the media, etc etc! We all know this! Why keep repeating the same Negative Reality! You have always had the Power to CHANGE IT! This is SCIENCE. This is SPIRIT. They are One and the Same.

LOVE. LOVE TO THE ILLUMINATI. LOVE TO ALL BEINGS. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. I LOVE YOU ALL.

5a5a5a5a5a5a

By the way, if I had ever read this kind of thread 3 years ago, I would've been like bsflagbsflagbsflaglalalalalalalala1rof11rof11rof11rof1s226s226s226

;) Life is a Trip, eh? It's all a Choice.

Watch movies like Vanilla Sky, the Matrix, They Live, Truman Show. All created by the Illuminati who are alien bloodlines who chose to incarnate in 3rd Density out of Love! They could've stayed in 5th or 6th Density and left us to do whatever god knows what to ourselves.

We are loved.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP