Users Online Now: 1,580 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 127,610
Pageviews Today: 173,715Threads Today: 48Posts Today: 758
01:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Urgent News. Man, claiming that He was the Messiah, is trying to save humanity.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many are forced to not know their true origin. But when the man shows the truth, he can immediately tell that it is such.

It is in the farthest corners of your subconscious.

But you do not want to remember. You take too long you live in an artificial world, and now your soul can not break free, but when you show the truth to her soul seeks. It always stops the cell.

But now, the time has passed bezrazumnogo wanderings. From now on I will take part in what would not accept.
I was hoping that you'll be able to know their true nature. I was hoping for you. It did not.
I know wisdom, learned their true capabilities. They are stronger than hundreds of atomic bombs. Today I will begin to act, and you will soon feel it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP