Users Online Now: 1,550 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 305,966
Pageviews Today: 498,544Threads Today: 166Posts Today: 2,849
07:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE CREATOR'S TIME AND CALENDAR FOR THOSE INTERESTED! ARE YOU ON OUR FATHERS TIME?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I TRIED TO MAKE THIS AS EASY TO UNDERSTAND AS POSSIBLE.THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE DOUBTFUL OR CONFUSED PLEASE REFER TO THE OTHER THREADS I HAVE BEEN POSTING AND ALSO REFER TO LEVITICUS CHAPTER 23

FGBFG
GET OF SATANS TIME AND FALSE HOLIDAYS

Enoch teaches 360 days + 4 Holy Days. Then in Leviticus 23 God gives Moses His Calendar and endorses the starting point with shabbat and the passover that folowed it.This is his computation of days in the years

The first day of the year starts on the the day following the spring equinox.

The holy days of seasons are the newnoons mentioned in the bible and are the reason in this system for 1 month in each season having 31 days. That extra day are Holy Days in computing the days in the year, they are set apart .

On the 1st. day of the year, count 14 days to the Passover(1st. Holy Day given to Moses by God).

After the Passover, start counting from 14 to day 90 which is the beginning of what we call summer (2nd. Holy Day on day 91).

After the 2nd. Holy Day, start counting from 90 to 180 which is the beginning of what we call fall (3rd. Holy Day on day 182).

After the 3rd. Holy Day, start counting from 180 to 270
which is the beginning of what we call winter (4th. Holy Day on day 273).

After the 4th. Holy Day, start counting from 170 to 364 )

The 1st. day of spring and the beginning of the new year is the day following the (Venerable Equinox).

EASY TO TO KNOW THE DAY OF MARCH>>LOOK FOR THAT DAY THAT HAS EQUAL DAYLIGHT AND EQUAL DARKNESS

eg SUNRISE 5:50AM --- SUNSET 5:50PM THE DAY FOLLOWING IS THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING

The jews and the christians are not using the correct equinox day. You can verify this on the link I will provide.

TIME AND DATES: CHECK FROM ISRAEL [link to www.timeanddate.com]

calendar52

THE WISDOM OF SOLOMON
7:15 God hath granted me to speak as I would, and to conceive as is meet for the things that are given me: because it is he that leadeth unto wisdom, and directeth the wise.

7:16 For in his hand are both we and our words; all wisdom also, and knowledge of workmanship.

7:17 For he hath given me certain knowledge of the things that are, namely, to know how the world was made, and the operation of the elements:

7:18 The beginning, ending, and midst of the times: the alterations of the turning of the sun, and the change of seasons:

7:19 The circuits of years
, and the positions of stars:

Things You Need to Understand:

1}In the old days the day stars from sunset and finishes on the following sunset

2}The last day of the year is always a shabbat{saturday} and the new year is always the ist day of the week[sunday}based on Gods Calendar

time21

Now I will give you the the gregorian equivalents to the creators holy days and feasts for 2013

ALL HOLYDAYS STARTS AT SUNSET OF THE DATES PROVIDED

Nisan 1st= March 17th eg.{sunet sat evening > sunset sunday evening}

Nisan 14th= March 29th passover day of preparation

NIsan 15th=march 30th first day of unleaven

Nisan 12st=April 5th Last day of unleaven

Nisan 22nd = April 6th firstfruits

From that day you count 7 shabbats to pentecost and 1 day = 50days= May 18th

The beggining of the 7 month TISHRI

Tishri 1st = September 14th Memorial blowing of the shofar

Tishri 10th =September 24th DAY OF ATONEMENT

Tishri 15th =September 29th Feast of tabernacles

I MUST STRESS AGAIN, FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS AND SEE IT WORK YOU NUST UNDERSTAND THE EQUINOX AND ITS IMPORTANCE IN TIME AND DATES AND HOLY DAYS. PLEASE VISIT THE LINK ON TIME AND DATES AND PLAY AROUND WITH IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP