Users Online Now: 1,820 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 976,211
Pageviews Today: 1,691,194Threads Today: 664Posts Today: 12,910
06:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ELISA LAM!! MUST READ!!! BREAKING!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wrote this for all of you to read based on the video and the pictures that I have seen.

[link to www.thececilhotel.com]

[link to www.thececilhotel.com]

So here is my analysis of this video and what I think happened. What I wanted to figure out first was the floor
that she might have been on. By pulling up some pictures of the hotel, I can tell you that she was not on the
first floor. By looking at the floor pattern and at the wall color outside the elevator you can tell this. By
comparing what you see in the video to the picture on the side of the different floors, you can tell that the
red/orange color would only be on the first floor, at which the elevator had stopped at the end of the video.
What is interesting to note is if you look at the first picture, you can tell that there should be an emergency door
to the left of Elisa in the video and no hallway as you can tell from the picture. In the beginning of the video
you can see that she was hiding from someone who was coming from that direction, to her left, but for some reason
when the elevator does not close she looks in both directions. There is not much to see to the left because the wall would have been a couple of feet away. Also you can tell that the button for the elevator would have also
been to her left. I am not sure about this but at one point I thought she had a smile on her face in the video.
When she steps out and starts making those gestures, it looks as though she is trying to stop the elevator door
from closing. After that it looked like she was counting fingers on her hand. Now the most interesting part
that I have noticed. Towards the end of the video if you pay attention to the way her right hand is raised
and the motion of her feet, it looks as though someone had grabbed her by her hair or was pulling her towards that
emergency door. Looking closely at the movement of her feet, you can see them overlap in an unatural motion. One
most associated of being dragged or pulled back to the side. Also as you all know if you press all the floors as
she had done, the elevator would have been going through all the floors and not make only 2 stops.
From this you can tell that she was very close to the top floor/roof. Reason for this being is because the looking
at the floor pattern the elevator moved down. Because in the beginning you can tell that there is a piece of the light you can see in the video which is the light hanging on the right side. When the elevator makes the first stop, you don't see that white spot anymore which is an indication that the elevator was moving down. The reason for this is because the last stop was the first floor based on the color pattern. She was not on drugs. You can tell from this video that she was in real distress and freaking out. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. She was panicking. Tell me what your thoughts are on this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP