Users Online Now: 2,144 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,088,286
Pageviews Today: 2,011,242Threads Today: 716Posts Today: 15,116
10:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NEWTOWN SANDY HOOK AND THE DANGEROUS LINK ? - WHAT AREN'T THEY TELLING US
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
The first two sentences are ment to throw off anyone who reads this site.

Christmas delivers the fulfillment of the list - The list of who does what that was kept in the vatican. (Notice the pope's butler finally got that pardon today)

Who is naughty to be left out - Wink wink at the craft

Sandusky has a point - Jerry Sandusky (Yeah right infront of you) along with the penn state crew's damning evidence got leaked stright from the vatican, and oh yeah and he's still in there.

Adam holds the fire which was sparked by christmas eve - Adam = Man = laypeople will annonce the list to the world christmas eve (No one is going to give a shit)

Watch the fire roast the LAMB as the LAMB is SANDY and POINTs towards CHRISTMAS EVE - Shit is really hitting the fan for those Foutnate few.

I pray you understand the cryptic importance of this message. Some of us do care. Stay safe. - They can no longer trust their hand signals on the media anymore so they are posting their warnings to where they fit in. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Just my humble opinion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25674521

very nicely done. So you think the hidden pedophile, child sacrifice ring is finally going to be exposed. Makes sense given that guy in England has been exposed recently and the link to sandusky.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8755634

Hi I have not read the whole thread but I originally thought it was pedophile related when the children went missing. I still do. But on further reflection there is a new news report that says that the pope received the report on homosexuality and pedophile running amok in the Vatican on ... wait for it ... December 17th, 2012 but it had to have been ready for a couple of days (December 14th, 2012) and strangely this coincides with the alleged murder of the children ... I wonder ...

... The cardinals interviewed dozens of prelates and lay people in Italy and abroad. Their report describes a Roman Catholic church divided by factions, including a “cross-party network united by sexual orientation,” La Repubblica said.

“For the first time, the word homosexual was pronounced,” the newspaper said, referring to a meeting when the cardinals reported their findings to Pope Benedict.

The Pope was handed the report Dec. 17. He shocked the Catholic world by resigning less than two months later — the first Pope to abdicate in more than 600 years.

Apparently using words found in the report, the newspaper said it contained evidence of “external influence” on Vatican officials from laymen with whom they had links of a “worldly nature.” ...

[link to www.thestar.com]

and of course now the lamb is Christ and "Christ" is also Christ and the fires of destruction may actually be beginning ... the fall of the roman catholic church ... It would have to fall before the NWO could take over ...

Some heavy shit if it all ties together ..

Quoting: Ahatmose

Yes there was a website that mentioned a purple getaway van and guys dressed in black robes (like nuns) and then there was the bomb threat at the church where the mourners gathered the next day.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34939786

The DA won't talk and Lt Vance won't say much. No-one wants to talk about it. The evidence is sealed and no-one is allowed to see anything or say anything. It's almost like they're afraid to talk. I don't believe the official story.

There is a link to an article which I think you should read below. It ties in with what your talking about.

[link to neilallen76.wordpress.com]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP