Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject lol green party
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Green Fascism is rampaging - here's how to not feel so guilty and realise we're pretty well driven into being un-PC by the powers that be and the economic institutions they force us to use by denying us the freedom to choose a slow quiet uncompetitive lifestyle where we have time to stand and stare...

Like Brighton Council foisting a megalithically ill-considered STOOPID traffic system in Lewes Road on us - publishing seriously inaccurate statistics to support their case - not replying properly to objections raised in their so-called consultation process - just because as far as they're concerned the bicycle reigns supreme [well ahead of pedestrians too!] and everybody else can go hang - for their information - not all of us can manage a bike in this seriously flatness-challenged city built on more hills than Rome!] - yet they're civil engineers [a branch of technology I have deep respect for] are encouraged to rip through the roots of Elm Trees [Brighton is a rare Island of Elms in a DED ravaged country] and they send a tractor with a flail attachment to 'trim' the shrubs in semi-rural Burstead Close as if it were a field hedge .....
well - it is my birthday - I think I've earned a day to vent my prejudices in public
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP