Users Online Now: 2,253 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,091,071
Pageviews Today: 1,908,417Threads Today: 737Posts Today: 14,684
08:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Testimony ...How does God get your attention ??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I would love to hear from you on this.hf

I love wildlife of all kinds and God knows this in me, my first encounter of wildlife and God was at 12. I was riding in a car with my cousin and he was a reckless teen, it was a time of no airbags or seat belts, he was traveling on a small county road about 75mph, when he thinks it would be so cool to drive without lights on as it was dark, my Spirit had me say this "turn the lights on now there may be a cow in the road" just as he pulled on the lights, there was a big black cow, I told my sister in back to lay down and grab seat and I grabbed my seat and prayed. Well, we hit the cow and a cement drain car was totaled and we had to crawl out a window. We all walked away unhurt and God has blessed me with never hitting another animal , as I cried for days for that cow. If we had not turned lights on it would have been head on with cow and I cant imagine any of us living.

The reason I write this now, I see so many people struggling and they post those struggles even here on GLP, I will share what I was shown today, what happens when you leave the Hand of God.

I have 2 dogs I love dearly , I walk them 2x everyday and in the last 8 months God has put me through training with this.
Once the small dog went out in the lake to far and got tired(dogs will drown) it was to far for me to get him, so I prayed God please bring him back safe and the story of Sodom and Gomorrah came to me , so I turned away and even though I wanted to look back , I placed my faith in God
When it was time to go home I turned and my dog was at my feet wagging his tail( I got weak).
So this grew my faith, so each time I walk them , I lift them up to God and we all return together safe(I hate leashes).

Well I bought this book about numbers in the Bible and had started reading it but noticed some errors, did not think to much about it, but when my dogs did not return today , I ask myself what have I done, I went and got the book and threw it away and ask for forgiveness for getting off the path, and in about 3 minutes my dogs came back.

I know some of you will not understand , but ask yourself how do I listen to God and am I. We all have different Spirits and Souls, he will speak to you if you listen and reward you when you do. God Bless

red_heart
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP