Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Husband Was Shot Tonight
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message He is going to be OK. It was a random shooting by unknown black males in a white car. My husband had taken our Chocolate Lab out for a quick walk in the alley before bedtime. A white car pulled up to him, the driver window went down, and my husband was shot 3 times with a BB gun. One BB went through his leather coat and got his upper arm. His arm is bruised and swollen. The police and the ambulance were here at my house. My husband, who has no medical insurance, declined treatment from the Paramedics.
A few minutes after my husband was shot, there was another shooting not too far from here.
This is crazy. To see my husband come in the door, out of breath, clutching his arm and saying he had been shot, was like something out of a movie. He was about 1/2 a block down in our alley when he got shot. My husband is physically disabled. He walks slowly, with a limp, and also has emphesema. I hope the police catch these punks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP