Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject spreading love
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am 18 years old. I have studied long and hard about life. Meditated on deep focus, seen the world for what it really was. Yet, j still have not experienced it.
I was introduced to a new way of thinking by my cousin. Who has practiced hos way since childhood.
I'm about to leave on a journey with him out west to learn the ways of our ancestors. Yet, as I'm sitting here, still waiting, contemplating my departure in the ne,t few months. I get a longing. Like time had sped up when I learned of who I really am. Then when I get a job, prepare, and start cutting things out of my life, time almost seems to stretch. Your days are long, but they flow by so quickly. There are things I wish I could tell the people around me. Let them know how free they are.
So I decided I would do just that. I'm starting to write letters of peace and love. What really matters, how I truly feel. And spreading them in random places. Yes, dropping notes on the floor and having someone pick it up.Why not? Waste of paper? Not if its for a simple message to a loved one. Because we really are all loved.

Aren't we? :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP