Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 31 yo woman acts strange with me
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I recently met this older woman at the equestrian center (she does horse riding, and pretty good). We had a nice talk (I'm 22 btw) and we left eachother by trading our phone numbers. Nothing spectacular, I mean, I thought we had this friend-vibe, although I must admit she's pretty good looking and I'm into elder women, too..

So, after about a week we started texting to eachother and she said to me that she liked to see me again because she needed somebody to help her out at the equestrian center. I didn't agree with that because I don't want to get into any trouble (She's got a fiance and 1 child). She then found out about my facebook and texted me saying that I'm her type of guy. So I told her that she's rather young looking for her age (I'd give her 24). I'm meeting with her in a week or so. What should I do
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP