Users Online Now: 1,861 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 388,975
Pageviews Today: 666,190Threads Today: 323Posts Today: 4,552
07:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Most Honest Thread You'll Read Here--Laying it All On the Line for GLP
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello. My real name is Jonathan. I'm a jeweller and businessman by trade. I have two bachelors degrees--one in Molecular Biology and another in Secondary Math Education. I have a master degree in Psychology.

I am Jewish. I am NOT a Zionist. I am opposed to Zionism as an ideology. I respect the Lord. I am devoted to His commandments. I have failed many times and I certainly will fail again. But thank the Lord for forgiveness.

Politically, I am a libertarian. I don't care about anyone's sexuality, drug use/abuse, religion or political affiliation. Believe it or not, you can be the complete opposite of me and yet I'll probably still like you--and I will certainly love you. You are you. I am me. We can get along--no matter what.

I am a Mason. I am a Master Mason, a Companion of the Holy Royal Arch and a Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret. I'm not here to defend Masonry but I am happy to say that the "conspirasphere" has Masonry all wrong. Masonry is a way to make men into better men--charitable, just, neat, clean and Godly. Many here might disagree but Masons here KNOW.

I believe in decorum. I believe in civility. I believe in respect. Life is good. Let's not foul it up with bullshit. Let's not revert to animals. That's what I say.

I believe in the Lord. I believe in the Lord of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I shamelessly worship the Lord--He is our Father--and a finer father, you could not have. The Lord provides. Need I say more?

I believe in Jesus. Yes, you read that correctly. I'm Jewish but I believe that Jesus was an exceptional son of the Lord. I've read the New Testament--several times with tears in my eyes. I believe that Jesus was sent here by the Lord and He did what had to be done--and ALL of us were beneficiaries of His life and death. I praise Jesus and I respect Christians. No finer people will you find in this world than the merciful followers of Jesus. Many will say that Christians are hateful but I only hope that these people have the chance to meet true followers of Jesus' words.

Most importantly, I don't claim to "know" anything (in the hard sense). I am as much a fool as anyone else. I may have saved this for last but it is the most important thing I could say.

Thanks for reading. You may find this thread to be pointless, and yet it is likely the most honest thing you will read tonight/today at GLP.

G-d bless.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP