Users Online Now: 2,003 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 673,880
Pageviews Today: 1,165,332Threads Today: 372Posts Today: 7,543
11:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject james casbolt is posting fascinating smoking guns on reptilians, illuminati ect on another forum, should invite him here
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message not sure i believe him, but its fascinating if true, hes activily posting on the icke forum in the reptilian section, pictures, evidence, documents, videos of reptilians, he even has a picture of a cloned young einstein with him and his military friends, he's in the usa military, this is all very weird shit, if he's hoaxing, damn he's good

below is example of one of his posts on the di forum

"I'm posting clear color photographs of the Dulce base, Majestic documents from Dulce, detailed descriptions of the layout and personnel of the facility. Now I'm posting videos of people and aliens on board ships and crash site retrieval footage with 8 foot tall reptilians. Never has there been such a detailed disclosure centered around Dulce Mr Druid.

Also why when Mr Icke interviewed Arizona Wilder, she mentioned the reptilian shape-shapeshifters are currently calling themselves Druids? I was banned from The One Truth forum when an another individual with a Druid avatar starting causing trouble. I was then followed around San Antonio by an individual with a Druid t-shirt. "

recent new interview he's done

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP