Users Online Now: 2,121 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 953,812
Pageviews Today: 1,701,826Threads Today: 727Posts Today: 12,918
07:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Could I have your attention for just a brief moment? I'd really like everyone to read this and chime in, please.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I do not want to come across as condescending here, I simply wish to address a growing concern of mine. I have been a GLP user for YEARS now - had my fair share of bans, delusions, disappointments and humiliation. That's to be expected anywhere one is given the opportunity to use their voice and speak about whatever it may be that is on their mind or heart. A risk that we all take on a daily basis. Despite the trolls, shills and well, just pain assholes - I love this community.

I hardly know any of you at all and I'm sure very few here know me; but I consider all of a Family. Closer even than my own. Without all of you, without a place that we can call home - as dysfunctional as it may be at times - we would be lost in a sea of disinformation, confusion and chaos. We all know that those who simply buy into the Mainstream way of thinking, into their media, into their mindset, into their histrionics and worldview; these are the lost sheep. I don't use that as a derogatory term but affectionately. They truly know not what they do.

So many here speak ill of the ignorant and misguided and I don't believe that we should do this. We were all once in the dark - grasping and clawing away, gnashing and gritting our teeth in utter agony and fear. This world - whatever it is - is a very scary place. I don't know about many of you but I find it more and more difficult to trust people and this is exactly how TPTB want us to act and respond. Many of us have heard the phrase "Controlled Opposition" or the methods of "Divide & Conquer" and "Separate & Divide".

We see this run rampant here in our Kingdom, in this beautiful DIGITAL FORTRESS - our safe haven and refuge in this raging storm. How many times have people been brave enough, bold enough, to stand up and speak here - even if they are dead wrong or just outright crazy - only to be put to shame? How many times have we perhaps entertained someone at the end of their rope, desperate, panicked and overwhelmed - maybe even stricken with mental illness - only to be pushed over the edge by trolls and shills; instead of being shown some modicum of sympathy, compassion or even the tiniest shred of understanding. If we only knew the amount of people that have either attempted suicide or actually ended their lives because WE had something to do with it when all they were trying to do was send out a cry for help?

My Brothers and Sisters, we CANNOT continue to let this happen. Time is running out rapidly. The veil between this WORLD and the NEXT is becoming thinner and thinner with each passing day. There is a war coming. Something on a far greater scale than we can even comprehend. And NO I'm not talking about an "Alien Invasion" but an invasion from a FOREIGN country is very likely. We are at the breaking point. What troubles me is - outside of our forces here on GLP - how many of us have a network of support elsewhere? Not many of us are fortunate enough to have close friends or colleagues who are on the same page as us. Seems as though everyone here has an "Uncle" or a "Family Insider" but we all know that the majority of these are just role playing scenarios for attention - not saying a few of these people aren't telling the truth. But I pose this question - what can WE, GLP, do to ensure the longevity and the solidarity of our group here in these coming days? Are we couch potato conspiracy theorists? Or are we willing to stand up and be GIANTS? The NEW revolutionaries of this AGE? Will we sit back and watch and debate back and forth with one another until few even trust or believe in themselves here? Or will be become ACTIVE and start taking our cause for freedom, liberty, justice and truth to the LOST SHEEP of the world outside this computer screen?

I hope that there are many of you willing to join. Not that I have any solutions or any real answers. But together - collectively - we can come up with SOMETHING substantial. So I invite all of you to join the discussion. And yes, I will be faced with opposition. Sure, I might get trolled. I even anticipate the 1 star bandit to strike the moment I post this thread. But that will not deter me. You ALL are my friends. And I am willing to give EVERYTHING for the sake of my friends here. We all are in this together. There's no coincidence that this collective of souls have joined together on this site, at this time - all searching for the same thing. For truth. For an opportunity. For a chance to have something greater than what they have. For friends and like-minded individuals to understand them. For a stage where they might be heard; possibly even for the first time in their lives. Together we can make a difference. Even if we all just reach ONE person out there in the so-called 'real world'. If we only open ONE SET OF EYES, ONE HEART and ONE MIND to the truth - we will be able to ensure that we have done our part. I love all of you and I'm excited to see the BRAVE and COURAGEOUS souls who step up to the front lines of battle.

Good Luck and God Speed.

sun

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP