Users Online Now: 1,738 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 19,508
Pageviews Today: 29,811Threads Today: 18Posts Today: 174
12:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ok I was Given The Green Light To Give You A True DOOM Date! Please Enter...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message it's a little long but bare with me.

every once in awhile i get pissed at the most high and i go into one of my rants with the source. (i don't use title god any more.)

the source knows my heart so i do not fear it. i speak my mind, get it out of my system and move on.

as always when i get this way the source will send a chirping bird or a barking dog, car horn etc. as if to say i hear you son.

one time the source sent orbs and provided a double rainbow for me. then of course i felt so much better.

it was maybe a month ago or so, i was in one of my moods again. (every few years i get this way just because i'm so sick of the bs in the world) i went into one of my rants and stormed off to a friends house.

before i got there i picked up a 12 pack, a pack of cigs and two whoopers. (i stopped smoking and eating meat a long time ago)

my friend has a giant quartz crystal that weighs about 100 pounds on his balcony surrounded by the 5 elements. earth, wind, fire, water and our spirits. it is also surrounded with all types of crystals and stones that i gave him since i sell crystals and make orgone.

i ate my whooper, drank some beer and had a few cigs. i was feeling no pain. my buddy had some things to do around the house and left me on the balcony alone.

there was an orgone cone i created next to the giant crystal. i took it and placed it between me and the giant 100 pound crystal. i started looking at it and really getting into the spirit. it's like a trance for me.

i started talking to the source and said i was sorry for the rant as usual and the most amazing thing happened. the tip or the orgone started to glow like a beacon. i screamed for my buddy to run out to see this. our jaws dropped and we couldn't believe our eyes. we were like wtf? it stayed lit for about 5 minutes then went out.

now here is the amazing part. my buddy loves to place both his hands on the giant crystal and pretend he is driving it through the universe. as i stated before he has all 5 elements going for him. he always tries to get me to hold it the way he does and i always said no, it looks childish.

well i was feeling good that night so i grabbed the crystal with both hands. the breeze started to pick up all of a sudden around us. then my friend suggested i really put everything into it. so i did. i really got into the spirit and asked the most high for the wind to really blow. 5 minutes later i had a massive wind storm brewing and had to let go of the crystal. ever since that day my friend calls me god. LOL

ok...i told you a little bit about me and my connection to the most high to get to the doom point. i'm not sure exactly what will happen but i was given the date:

3-13-2013

how did i come up with this date? well, every night i sleep with moldavite orgone i created. i place it under my pillow while sleeping. i have been doing this for a few months now. i wake up buzzing like a bee.

about a month ago i was given the date. a voice just shouted 3-13-2013 in my sleep and nothing else. just a date with urgency behind it.

so i'm giving everyone a heads up.

3-13-2013

we'll find out soon enough. i just had to put it out there.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP