Users Online Now: 2,091 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 748,168
Pageviews Today: 1,319,080Threads Today: 560Posts Today: 9,637
03:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE FALSE CHURCH EXPOSED: Why do priest molest your children?(Proof Of A Curse)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Shalom,

We have much to talk about. If you are willing I shall feed you. Do you desire to know god? There is many false teachers among you and the word shall expose them all. To some, his message may be an aroma of death, to others, life. Some may get offended as they were destined to be; while others will adore our lord and savior as they learn to reject themselves. I ask that you open your mind. First we must know that we do not know everything. Keep in mind that throughout your lives the devil could have been teaching you. The truth does not argue with the truth, so let me present it to you. I hope that you are blessed by this message. Don't let these pretenders ruin the reputation of gods true church. Grace be with you.

Do not be afraid to ask questions. Invite others to read along, we all need to be feed. If you have something to add, go ahead. I expect the devil to come here as well. So why are priest molesting children? Why is homosexuality seem to be the latest trend? Why so much adultery or fornication? Why is there so much sin. PERHAPS YOU HAVE BEEN CURSED?

Who is jesus? The word was in the beginning, the word was with god, the word was god, the word came into the flesh, and was named in our translation, Jesus of Nazareth, the one and only messiah. The only begotten son of god, who in very nature is god. He is the image of god for the most high god almighty is invisible, the only immortal, the one true god. He was born of a virgin woman named mary. He grew up and around the age of 30 he began his ministry. As a result, he died for you and me. The most high god sent his only begotten son to die for the sins of his enemies! Who is like god? What great love he has bestowed upon us! However, many have betrayed him. They prostitute themselves to other gods! These images above are not god. They are a false image, idol, or anti-christ. They are a cursed abomination many seem to worship. Lets say your identification card was stolen and put my face on it, am I you or have I commited identity theft? With your name, I go around ruining your reputation. People worship these false gods that cannot speak, see, hear, or talk. Do you think these gods can save them? Well, I shall share something with you. Take heed, and listen to what you are about to read. You have been warned.

Romans 1:18-32 - The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven againstallthegodlessness and wickednessof people,who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, buttheir thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desiresof their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gavethem over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Psalm 16:4 - Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods or take up their names on my lips.

Jere 50:38-A DROUGHT IS UPON HER WATERS; AND THEY SHALL BE DRIED UP: FOR IT IS THE LAND OF GRAVEN IMAGES, AND THEY ARE MAD UPON THEIR IDOLS.

Deut 7:26-NEITHER SHALT THOU BRING AN ABOMINATION INTO THINE HOUSE, LEST THOU BE A CURSED THING LIKE IT: BUT THOU SHALT UTTERLY DETEST IT, AND THOU SHALT UTTERLY ABHOR IT; FOR IT IS A CURSED THING.

Deut 27:15-CURSED BE THE MAN THAT MAKETH ANY GRAVEN OR MOLTEN IMAGE, AN ABOMINATION UNTO THE LORD, THE WORK OF THE HANDS OF THE CRAFTSMAN, AND PUTTETH IT IN A SECRET PLACE: AND ALL THE PEOPLE SHALL ANSWER AND SAY, AMEN

The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire; thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the LORD thy God. Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing (Deut. 7:25-26).

Malachi 2:2 - If you will not hear, And if you will not take it to heart, To give glory to My name,” Says the LORD of hosts, “I will send a curse upon you, And I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have cursed them already, Because you do not take it to heart.

Ephesians 5:6 - Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient.

John 14:24 - Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

1 John 3:24 - The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

1 John 3:3-10 - All who have this hope in him purify themselves, just as he is pure. Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin. No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him. Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

How do you interperet the bible with the bible?

Revelations 17 - One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

Beast

Revelations17:11 - The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

Woman Revelation 17:18Thewoman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

Waters

Revelation 17:15Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits,are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.

Wine - Blindness/Falsehood/Wrath/Influence?

Jeremiah 23:9-10 My heart is broken within me; all my bones tremble. I am like a drunken man, likea strong man overcome by wine, because of the LORD a nd his holy words. The land is full of adulterers; because of the curse the land lies parched and the pastures in the wilderness are withered. The prophets follow an evil course and use their power unjustly.

Deuteronomy 32:33 Their wine is the venom of serpents, the deadly poison of cobras.

Isaiah 51:21 Therefore hear this, you afflicted one, made drunk, but not with wine.

Proverbs 4:17 They eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence.

Proverbs 20:1 Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise.

Prostitute - Defiles bed with false gods/idols

Deuteronomy 23:17 No Israelite man or woman is to become a shrine prostitute.

Deuteronomy 31:16 And the LORD said to Moses: “You are going to rest with your ancestors, and these people will soon prostitute themselves to the foreign gods of the land they are entering. They will forsake me and break the covenant I made with them.

Adultery - A bride who cheats on god.

Jeremiah 9:2 Oh, that I had in the desert a lodging place for travelers, so that I might leave my people and go away from them; for they are all adulterers, a crowd of unfaithful people.

Jeremiah 23:10 The land is full of adulterers; because of the curse the land lies parched and the pastures in the wilderness are withered. The prophets follow an evil course and use their power unjustly.

Jeremiah 3:9 Because Israel’s immorality mattered so little to her, she defiled the land and committed adultery with stone and wood.

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman wasdressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

BABYLON THE GREAT

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES

AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OFTHE EARTH.

Heads - Kings/Leaders - With kingdom?

Revelations17:9-10 - This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. They are also seven kings.

Horn - King/Leaders - Without kingdom Revelations17:12-13 The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receiveauthority as kings along with the beast. They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.

Abomination - A type of worship/way of life?

Deuteronomy 4:23 Take heed to yourselves, lest you forget the covenant of the LORD your God which He made with you, and make for yourselves a carved image in the form of anything which the LORD your God has forbidden you.

Jeremiah 32:34 They set up their vileimagesin the house that bears my Name and defiled it.

Isaiah 21:9 And look, here comes a chariot of men with a pair of horsemen!” Then he answered and said, “Babylon is fallen, is fallen!And allthe carved images of her gods He has broken to the ground.”

Jeremiah 51:47 Therefore behold, the days are coming That I will bring judgment on the carved images of Babylon; Her whole land shall be ashamed, And all her slain shall fall in her midst.

Isaiah 42:17 They shall be turned back, They shall be greatlyashamed, Who trust in carved images, Who say to the molded images, ‘You are our gods.’

Hosea 14:3 Assyria shall not save us, We will not ride on horses, Nor will we say anymore to the work of our hands, ‘You are our gods.’ For in You the fatherless finds mercy.”

Ezekiel 20:7 And I said to them, “Each of you, get rid of the vile images you have set your eyes on, and do not defile yourselves with the idols of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.”

Ezekiel 20:7 And I said to them, “Each of you, get rid of the vile images you have set your eyes on, and do not defile yourselves with the idols of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.”

Deuteronomy 32:16 They provoked Him to jealousy with foreign gods; With abominations they provoked Him to anger.

Deuteronomy 27:15 ‘Cursed is the one who makes a carved or molded image, an abomination to the LORD,the work of the hands of the craftsman, and sets it up in secret.’“And all the people shall answer and say, ‘Amen!’

Deuteronomy 7:25 You shall burn the carved images of their gods with fire; you shall not covet the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it for yourselves, lest you be snared by it; for it is an abomination to theLORDyour God.

Deuteronomy 29:17 and you saw their abominations and their idols which were among them—wood and stone and silver and gold); Deuteronomy 7:26 Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it. You shall utterly detest it and utterly abhor it, for it is an accursed thing.

Deuteronomy 18:9 [ Avoid Wicked Customs ] “When you come into the land which the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominations of those nations.

Deuteronomy 20:18 lest they teach you to do according to all their abominations which they have done for their gods, and you sin against the LORD your God.

If you want, you can finish it. The point is that many are drunk with the wine of fornication/adultery and are defiling their beds.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP