Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please help me understand WTF happened to me
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First of all, I am not psychotic. I am not taking any medications for any disorders/disabilities. Aside from generalized anxiety/depression, I suffer from no psychiatric issues.

However, my story does involve heavy drug abuse. Needless to say, my perception was, indeed, magnified by sharp chemical imbalances inherent in drug abuse. I was a wreck. But after a decade of using drugs, I became very familiar with the effects of drugs, both the initial experience and the post acute withdrawal symptoms, of which can be residual for years after using. This was nothing I can explain away with a psychiatric breakdown (but yeah, i was pretty fucked up).

I'll go into more explicit detail if this post gets anyone's attention; I really need some closure, but I'm not going to waste two hours of my time detailing two horrific years of my life just for it to get buried in the bowels of GLP.

For the record, I know what I experienced was real because not only was it tangible, but it was witnessed by three non-using friends, who initially didn't believe me.

So in as little detail as possible, this is what happened to me:

1) I moved to a new city
2) started using drugs (again.) Things were cool for a long while. No problems except for the drugs
3)stopped using drugs for a while, but gradually got back into it out of loneliness
4)Again, things were alright for a while, until...
5)I met this really strange network of drug dealers/users. They were all affiliated with some arian brotherhood gang. Started buying from them out of convenience

this is where shit gets weird

6)Start seeing the same people everywhere I go. This wouldnt be an issue with me because it's a small world, but it was really excessive, and these individuals would be in different outfits, or in really strange places. These individuals would also be talking amongst each other, describing, in insane detail, about what I had been doing that day, afternoon, morning, week, etc. , or sometimes mocking my behavior.

For instance, before work, I'd be on the phone near my car, talking to my friend about getting possibly promoted at work, and such. I'd see this familiar face walk by me in dress shirt/pants. Hours later, I'd see said individual in street clothes talking to another familiar face, mocking my earlier conversation on phone, almost verbatim.

7)Things escalate. Shit would randomly come up missing, then reappear. Like coming home to all my work shirts missing. Have to go to work in 5 minutes. Come home after work to all my work shirts being where i had previously left them. Things randomly going wrong with my car and bike. Flat tires and brake problems.

8)really strange people would like, force themselves into my life, then disappear completely. I

9)I'd have strange lapses of memory, or what i can only describe as trances, where id end up places i didnt mean to go.

10) In a four month period, I was forced into a hospital and subsequently a psychward 6 times. All 6 times I'd see these "familiar faces" in the hospital rooms. Doctors/nurses/other agents, threatened my life, and forced me to play very weird and unexplainable mind games. Mind games included following patterns with my eyes. If I trailed off pattern, id be injected with what was described to me by what i assume to be an insider, GHB (but this i dont know for sure).

11) Things got so bad, I left the state I was in.

12) really weird stuff still happens to me here, 400 miles away, but I do my best to ignore it. hiding

Anyone. Please.

I have no idea if this has anything to do with the illuminati, BUT, there was this one afternoon, I had met these really strange people and they invited me over to do drugs. Sure. Well, the guy who would be hosting was in his 40's and a tattoo artist who works from home (so he says). We get into the house and I swear to god it looked like they just moved in. There was virtually nothing downstairs, except for the kitchen, which had a fridge, microwave and a few cups and plates. That's it. The living room had a TV and couch...but it felt so artificial. It had no personality. It looked like a stage. Host tells us to stay in his room, as the house is apparently his mom's. There's 4 of us. The room also looks like a stage. It was messy and I suppose it did look like a drug addict lived there, but the way you'd set up a room for a movie set. It looked like someone had intentionally made the room a mess. So, all 4 of us get high, and one disappears. For 30 minutes. The other 3 talk amongst each other about what i can only decipher is what they're going to do with my body. I'm getting freaked. Then, out of the blue, a really clean cut chick barges in. She introduces herself as 40-something's GF, who also lives there. Wait a minute, I thought this was his mom's house. I need to get out of here, so i excuse myself.

Host follows me downstairs and says that if i ever need a tattoo, tell him. He's kind of getting in my way, and I was about to run, but i see the exits clear, so make my way out, but not before he says this to me: "The last guy i did a tattoo wanted this really weird symbol on his arm. He wanted a pyramid, with an eye in the middle. You know, it's a masonic symbol, like on the dollar bill. The all seeing eye. It sees everything".

Oooookaaaaayyy

Anyone?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP