Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject God's Garden Project
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You are all Gardeners, in the Garden of God.

(The Universe, and more locally, for the moment, on the planet we call Earth...).

Each and every thought, word and action that is born from your Be-ing can be considered one of your child creations. You plant seeds with your energy, that grow in the direction of the intention they were planted with.

I am speaking in metaphors, but Gardening in real life can be one of the most natural and rewarding activities that we can do as humans. It's Divine.

It's in the recognizance of the sacredness of Gardening that I present to you my dream of the God's Garden Project!

My Vision is simple.

Each participant of the God's Garden Project will:

1. GROW any kind of food/vegetable/flower garden... grow whatever you like, how you like to grow it, in as big of a garden as you like.

2. GIVE some the fruits of that garden away, for free, in whatever way excites you the most. Give it all away, give only a small part of it away, give it to your neighbors, give it to strangers, etc. However and how much your Heart feels best.

3. CELEBRATE this idea:

"God is Unconditional Love"

Explanation:

When you love unconditionally, the Universal Abundance of God... God's Garden... is revealed to you.

This Abundance is all around you... you just have to open your heart (through unconditional love) to experience it.

God wants everyone to enjoy his Creation, as much as they can, as they prefer.

4. SEED the idea of the God's Garden project in others... get them excited about the beauty and simplicity of the concept. Your own garden will inspire others, and spin off it's own child gardens... and on and on, until the concept of having a God's Garden common to every home on Earth.

Bonus Points are awarded to:

- those that can grow their food organically, without using any chemicals or pesticides that are harmful to humans or the earth. Keep it natural as you can!
- those that can design their garden in a symbolic (non-religious) manner: spirals, circles, fractals, as a living artwork, as a mandala, etc.
- those that can involve their friends, family, neighbors and community in any part of the project. The more you Unite people, the more you and I win.
- those that can mesh other creative ventures into their garden...outdoor sculpture, theatre, art exhibits, music, dance....ANYTHING CREATIVE.
- those that can speak to God...in whispers, in your head, out loud... as you work in your Garden. Tell him what your intentions are...

Project Details:

The project will start now, and it will never end. Each growing season is another chance to try again.

Be Creative. Plan and tend your garden as you prefer. Celebrate God... just God... discreetly, or as loud as you can be. As you prefer.

Hint: To help things Grow, you must understand them. Only when you understand them, can you Love them. Loving is Growing. Love Yourself, and Love Your Garden.

If this idea excites you...RUN WITH IT!!! Post your stories and results on this discussion thread as you proceed. I will do likewise.

THANK YOU ALL!

[link to imageshack.us]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP