Users Online Now: 2,156 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,181,232
Pageviews Today: 1,607,598Threads Today: 415Posts Today: 6,713
12:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do you believe in Christ or do you only believe he exist? To believe he exist is different than to believe in him. Are you an unbeliever?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The information in this thread in more depth here:
Thread: Warning: The DARK LORD has planted LIARS among the thousands of FALSE CHURCHES among you. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WOLVES IN SHEEP SKIN COATS.

As for this video, there seems to be some sort of society that hides in plain sight. They seem to have their own way, truth, and life. They seem to be in the churches of many religions. They seem to control some of the things you consume and do not consume. Who are they?

Is this the beast kingdom that ascends out of the abyss? Did you know that true Christianity is a kingdom descended from the heavens?

As for the below:

Do you believe in Jesus Christ or do you only believe he exist? Who are those who believe in him?

John 12:46
I have come as a light into the world,that whoever believes-in-Me should not abide-in-darkness.

Who is in-darkness?

Ephesians 2:1-3
And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

Who is in-him?

1 John 3:24
Now he who keeps His commandments abides-in-Him, and He-in-him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Who is those he made alive? What gives life?

John 6:63
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

Romans 8:10-12
And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Who has the spirit? Those who obey him or those who disobey him? Can we obey and disobey at the same time?

Acts 5:32 (NKJV)
And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.

Who does God say loves him? Does God, the Holy Spirit lie?

John 14:23-24(NKJV)
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.

John 14:15-17 (NKJV)
If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

So, those who are not born of God are not believers. Need more proof?

1 John 5:1(NKJV)
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him.

1 John 3:9(NKJV)
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

Who are those who confess Jesus Christ as coming into the flesh? Do you have the holy spirit?

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

1 Corinthians 12:3 (NKJV)
Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

Who is the one who denies the Lord instead of denying themselves? Are you a saint or sinner?

Titus 1:16
They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.

What if I told you one with the holy spirit has many titles? Believer? Born of God? Saint? Born again? Brother? Sister? Child of God? Christian? Disciple? They love God, know him, and have seen him. They are good trees that bear good fruit. They do not and cannot sin. They are saved and not condemned. All promises are ‘yes’ in Christ. Also, I am talking about sin that does not lead to death. It’s like a chain reaction of truth. They are holy, blameless, and pure. They walk in the light as he is in the light. In this world they are like Jesus, the perfect sacrifice. He lead by an example in which they follow for it is enough to be like ones teacher but not greater.

Notice the “if” in John 8:31-32

John 10:37
Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father.

So, what must you do in order to obey "enough" to get the holy spirit? Meet God "half way" and he shall come to you and carry you the rest of the way.

Acts 2:38 - get-in-him, 1 john 3:24; then get baptised-in-his-name.

Then you will believe once you have the holy spirit.

Mark 9:23
Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

How does one get-in-him in order to be baptized in-his-name? Repent of all sins that lead to death.

1 John 5:15-16
And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that.

What is sin that leads to death? These below may help you find out. Do you see anyone who claims to have the holy spirit doing the below? A really easy way to know if someone does not have the holy spirit, is if they tell a lie. Satan is the father of lies.

Acts 3:19; Ephesians 5:3-5; Colossians 3:5; Matthew 15:19; Mark 7:21-22; Acts 15:20; Romans 13:13; 1 Corinthians 5:11; 6:9; Galatians 5:19-21; Revelation 21:8; 22:15; 1 Timothy 1:9-11

1 Corinthians 15:8 - Paul saw him and he was abnormally born.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP