Users Online Now: 1,409 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 123,745
Pageviews Today: 215,662Threads Today: 89Posts Today: 1,558
02:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This mornings dream...unable to escape.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I took my normal nap for a guided meditation and this time...I was pinching myself in the dream to try to snap out of it and I couldn't.

I imagined broken glass, me stepping on it, I fealt the blood slowly oozing out of the skin and the whole bit. (I was going extreme just to make it faster...I had an extremely scary fealing of something coming.)

Well, the dream, I won't explain too much other then while in session, the entire of D.C. becomes toast.

After that old dreams from a couple years ago which I posted here, about going out of my house and seeing our road is now rubble and everyone walking their dogs over it like nothing happened...started playing in a sequence.

I just had this major overwhelming fear of something coming, and I saw 2 basically wormholes I guess, in the sky. Like if you look up at the sky, they'd be at the 10 o'clock position and the 2 o'clock position.

I fealt a lot of wrath and hatred as the cause for the wormholes and whoever was coming.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP