Users Online Now: 1,363 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 217,537
Pageviews Today: 361,702Threads Today: 144Posts Today: 2,817
06:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christians --Let us Collectively Pray for our Unsaved / Backslidden Loved Ones--PRAYER WARRIORS NEEDED
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I feel led to create this thread so we Christians can collectively combine the Power of our prayers to extend to all of our unsaved or backslidden loved ones.

God's Word says in Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Father God.. In the name of Your Holy Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, We bind the spirit of deception and unrighteousness.
We come against the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life.

Satan you and your demonic forces are DEFEATED by the Blood of the Lamb and we render you of NO effect.

Father God.. In Jesus Name we release ministering angels to surround our loved ones. Holy Spirit, we ask that You draw them by Your Loving Spirit back to the Father. Awaken in them a love or a remembrance of the relationship they may once have had with You.

In Jesus' Mighty Name we ask ... Amen grouphug
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP