Users Online Now: 2,158 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 718,384
Pageviews Today: 1,176,765Threads Today: 472Posts Today: 7,919
12:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FIRE BALL OVER TEXAS & LOUISIANA POSSIBLE CHINESE ROCKET !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message EDIT!!: WTF NO NEWS ARTICLE ON GOOGLE ABOUT THIS. KETK News in Tyler TX JUST REPORTED TONIGHT that the meteor spotted today in TX and LA was NOT a METEOR it was a MISSLE with KOREAN/CHINESE LETTERING!!! Need more info. Will post link when I find it!!! This is NOT a waste of a Karma PIN!

Did China/North Korea just shit and get off the pot?!
Obama shuts down Air Traffic Control Towers, Southern Air Defense..etc?
And Illuminati plans revealed in the REMAKE of Red Dawn?
Yeah, we are NOT given a SPIRIT OF FEAR - but neither are we given a SPIRIT OF DOUBT or a SPIRIT OF APATHY or a SPIRIT of BLIND OPTIMISM.
It's coming folks.
And we WILL win this war, without question.
The MILITARY and PEOPLE will JOIN together - for a time - putting aside the plans to go to war WITH US.
Sure many people will try to capitalize and seize an opportunity to cash in on a "GOOD CRISIS",
but people are ONLY EVER TRULY BROUGHT TOGETHER by crisis, war and tragedy.
My GOD be with all of us in these coming days.
The Hour is near.

I love all of you - Brothers, Sisters, Trolls, Shills, Believer, Non-Believer, Atheist, Muslim, Jew, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, etc alike.

Be NOT afraid

****SHARING FOR SAKE OF SONG ONLY..I DONT WANT TO ARGUE DOCTRINE HERE SO IF YOU DONT BELIEVE DONT WORRY ABOUT IT JUST ENJOY THE COOL JAM****!

(Catholic or Not - I'm not - this is still a GREAT video and I do not have ANYTHING against Catholics - only the corruption within the Church, just a heads up and explanation in advance)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP