Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Alpha and Omega Cycle
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I will explain where we came from.....how the earth was created and what will happen to us in the future.
Fasten your seatbelts folks here we go.

[link to www.space.com]
this article explains how nasa witnessed two planets that were split into two smaller ones.
This is exactly what happened in our solar system.

Genesis
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void
"without form" means it was NOT round.....it was debris.

The term "GOD" in this verse is a reference to a planet.
Nibiru came through and collided with a previous planet called "tiamat" splitting it into two pieces.
The upper hemisphere of the previous planet became the earth.....
the lower hemisphere was shattered and became the asteroid belt that separates Mars, and Jupiter.

Think about it......
GOD is described as the "alpha and the omega"
the beginning and the end.
This denotes a cycle.
A planetary cycle.
Every planet in our solar system is named after a GOD.

now we move to the book of revelation.....chapter 22
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

this says there will be no more sun.
Revelation 21:23
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

in order for the sun to be gone.....1 of 2 things must happen.....
either a) supernova (which would kill us all)
or B) the earth will be moved into a different position.
The bible mentions a "marriage" of the bride (mankinds kingdom)
and the groom (gods kingdom)
a "marriage is a permanent bonding of two people together.
This is a premanent bonding of our two planets.
"The light will come from god himself" means our planet will be illuminated by nibiru.

The bible says we inherit "everlasting life"
Albert Einstein said time and space are one in the same.
Therefore if you increase our space (orbit)....
you increase our TIME (lifespans)

"new heavens and new earth".......=......earth in new system with nibiru.

Still not convinced?

take these verses for example.....

Genesis 4:14
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth

Genesis 6:1
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth

Genesis 6:7
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth

ALL refrences to a planet...in this case our earth.

Now in Isaiah it says people flee the "face of god" by fleeing underground.
face of the earth = planetary reference....
face of GOD = planetary reference.

Then there is malachi 4:2
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

a SUN with WINGS

There you go.
Our planet was created By Nibiru.
Our future will be as a moon of Nibiru.
This longer orbit will give us a longer lifespan and "everlasting life"
"new heavens and new earth"
"the light will come from god himself"
"no more sun"

there you have it folks.
This is good news.

Genesis
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

divided the waters from the waters= splitting the previous planet Tiamat (a water world) into two parts.

Evidence of a missing planet right in between Mars and Jupiter...... [link to www.universetoday.com]

Jesus even said....."my kingdom is NO part of THIS world"

Why?
Because his kingdom was a different world.

check this out.....
Psalm 99:1
The LORD reigneth; let the people tremble: he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved.

Psalm 18:7
Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

Isaiah 24:19
The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

The EARTH WILL be MOVED

Isaiah 24:20
The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage

Psalm 46:2
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

Earth will be REMOVED

Removed from what??
THIS SOLAR SYSTEM

Genesis 1:1
planetary reference...
Alpha and Omega denotes a cycle.
Revelation 22: reference to planet.
Alpha (beginning of BIBLE) Omega (END of the Bible)

EVERY planet in our solar system is named after what???
A GOD.

"coming with the clouds".....ever seen Independence day?
remember the scene when the ships entered our atmosphere?

as far as them taking us to a safe location.....

Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

5 And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.

6 And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the day time from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.

look
4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

these say that
#1) they come from "the far reaches of heaven"
#2) God invites us "COME let us reason together"

then there are these
Psalm 143:9
Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.

Isaiah 10:3
And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?
Isaiah 30:16
But ye said, No; for we will flee upon horses; therefore shall ye flee: and, We will ride upon the swift; therefore shall they that pursue you be swift.

Mankind flees
ALL who flee are killed

The only way to be saved is to go TO them and accept the invitation mentioned first...
"COME let us REASON together"

This theory explains ALL bible prophecy.
However let me address the question asked ....or not a question rather a statement....
Explain how "god" is a planet....

First of all Every planet in our solar system is named after a GOD.
The term "GOD"
can refer to either
A) supreme architect or creator being of all things....
B) angelic like being (marduk, Baal, There are others in the bible)
C) Celestial Body

The bible calls "GOD" the "Lord of HOSTS"
What is a "host"?
If a dog has fleas the dog is the "host"
Thefore this is a refrenbce to planets.
The Earth is our "host"
"Lord of HOsts" = "lord of PLANETS"

The bible says that during the flood "water covered the FACE of the earth"

Then in Isaiah It says mankind flees underground from the "FACE of GOD"

Once again...a planetary refrence.

The book..."the lost book of enki" is tranlsated from sumerian stonce tablets made 6000+ years ago......They held knowledge in them that detail every planet in our solar system including their size and color.
There is NO way they wouldve had that information back then.
NO WAY.
It is valid despite many people hatred of the Author (or in this case Translater).
Say whatever you want about Zecaraih Sichin...the man knew what he was talking about.

The term "GOD" in the bible can mean various things.....this has lead to the often misinterrpretation of the scriptures in general.

Simply re read it with the "planet X" factor in mind and the ENTIRE book takes on a new meaning and a MUCH deeper understanding.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP