Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Goddess !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My new Religion !

Matriarchism ! lmao !

The GODESS also said that Women are to be obeyed by men, without question !

Women are the boss !
lol

The goddess created women in her image !

obey your wife !

repent to your loving godess !

obey all women !!!!

women know best !

lol

Alicia 513:91 - I admire and adore honesty, those who show honesty shall enter paradise garden and enjoy an eternity of peace, Truthfulness, Fair Taxation and Charity are the key to Honesty.

lmfao !

Nicole 15:16- Judge not others, as you will be judged for your sins before entering Paradise garden, innocence exists not, shall those who judge, be judged equally.

lol

The goddess said to pay your fair share of taxes, or you will be going to purgatory !

I'll bet you, my new religion, would save more marriages than banning same sex marriage !

and I would have just as much science, and probably more, to back up my women religion, than the christians have, TO BACK UP THEIRS !
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP