Users Online Now: 2,057 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 824,446
Pageviews Today: 1,459,337Threads Today: 618Posts Today: 10,777
04:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OMG WTF Just Happened to me!??! Has anything crazy Happening to you today too? Is this a Big Shift??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just woke up, I fell asleep listening to part two of an audio of some guy on the Epic of Gilgamesh" on youtube.

Was I too close to my laptop? or was it the high pitch tone of my headphones. But I even unplugged my headphones before this dream. Plus The heater is on blowing down near my legs.

I was in a Museum with the girl whose house I'm staying at. I was goign to take a walk around the Museum. Some reason I had been there before and saw half of it. So it was like there was a part two which I hadn't viewed.

We had to go to the washroom, and I had seen this Girl walk past me, she was in a blue and purple summer looking type of dress with blond hair braided like a princess in medieval movies, she had pink somethings in her hair, I was like WOW! I gotta meet her. I gotta try to get her number or something. Even tho the girl I was there with liked me But I wasn't attracted to her. But this girl was like, I thought, Someone exciting, mysterious, beautiful, But i didn't want the girl to see me chase her when I was supposed to be there with her. So we both went to the washroom, her in the FM, me in the M washroom.

then I came back out and went down the stairs where the Girl in the dress went. I saw her go by a corner and I couldn't keep up with her. the Girl I was with said she knew her from somewhere like high school. Said she spoke liek a lesbian and some other stuff I can't remember. I though it was strange, mayeb she was jealous. And I saw some natives I' recognized from back home in Canada. Seemed they were on a field trip to Australia n What a coincidence. One guy Said How are you. I said Good.

ALso the Girl I am staying with is at work, and she called me earlier and said Today is crazy, two girls talking to her and crying, and one girl blood coming out of her hand from nowhere,

And She also told me that she could see her own arm before she moved it, liek she's having an out of body experience while she is awake.

Are any of you noticing any wierd things Like a shift, OOBES?

Now I was in the Bed in the Girls house WHom I'm staying with. The bed I just fell Asleep, and a guy from back home I'm chatting with him. On my Laptop. But its like I smoked a Joint with him. And I was up close to the laptop, I'm beginning to think I had some kind of OOBE.

This is where it gets wierd.
My Jaw starts to get stiff, and cracking, and popping, and I said I'm getting lock Jaw. He said thats from the Good Herb Cannabis. So I tried to roll it out. But it was real bad, it wouldn't stop. I felt like my wisdom teeth were growing out, And air was building up in the gums the part between your upper teeth and lower teeth,.

It was hurting n I started to get scared, it got worse. I felt like I took Drugs. I got up and went to the bathroom and I saw myself in the Mirror, My lips were dry and pasty looking, and my face was Like it was melting!!! My mouth was huge and I could see my gums and throat, and my nose and eye lids were drooping, but I could somewhat control it, Well, I controlled my eyes to look Normal, because it made me feel more normal, Rather than One eye looking like a slit and the other crooked, I heard something in my mind about BECOMING MULTI-DIMENSIONAL??!!!

THIS WAS MESSED UP. I haven't smoked an weed since December, and No Drugs or alcohol. Only herbal tea, coffee in a blue moon.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP