Users Online Now: 2,124 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 523,875
Pageviews Today: 901,400Threads Today: 393Posts Today: 6,210
11:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Which Came First the Chicken or the Egg?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello everyone here at GLP. This is my first thread here so I thought I would ask a question that came to mind today. But first some background information.

I started visiting a conspiracy site (the one I can't reference here over the warning of being banned) a few years ago and pretty much never strayed from that site until late last year when I got tired of the Obama dictator like mods. I knew of GLP but it was always blocked here from work (not now for some reason) so I never lurked or created an acct here.

After doing a search for top conspiracy sites I discovered LOP and have been posting there for the last couple of months. Anyway, as some may know it has been down all day so I decided to give GLP a try from home. I created an acct and decided to see if I could access it here from work and was successful.

So on to my question, it is obvious that GLP and LOP somewhat mirror each other. Are both sites owned by the same person or was one around before the other? If the latter is true which was first and is there a story behind why both sites are almost identical?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP