Users Online Now: 976 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 125,629
Pageviews Today: 212,824Threads Today: 96Posts Today: 1,809
03:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Comet C/2012 S1 ISON is Nibiru the great perturber.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here's the obscure amateur image I've managed to find of Comet C/2012 S1 ISON taken in January 2013 for all the ADD/Demonic/Chaotic types so they don't have to read anything more than a few words and can quickly right it off with BS flags and make inane comments about Uranus.

[link to i791.photobucket.com]

I feel like the stripper who puts her jinger back on and walks down in to the audience to have a drink with the boys. Here's the back ground.

After the CometC/2010 X1 Elenin fizzle out last year, I lost interest in the whole PX/Nibiru/Red Dragon meme, which in hindsight we were all supposed via the to do as a result of the disinformation sown about the subject over the years, since the NASA psy-op Zetatalkby Nancy Leider brought it to prominence in the early years of 2000.

Zetatalks credibility was blown out of the water with the claim it would be seen on the 15 May 2003. When it didn't show up the Zetas confessed that date was a white lie just to get the subject in front of the public early. Just days ago Nancy then pops up claiming Zetatalk is the only authority to consider when looking for Planet X Earth Change information. Are we being set up for another round of disinformation.

A few days into the new year I became aware of a subtle energy change I found myself saying to the casual acquaintance who would quiz me about the latest doom news, "Not long to go now before the big Earth changes!" that was after the end of the Mayan Calendar came and went (another psy-op) I had no additional information yet something in me was confident the big changes were just around the proverbial corner.

I religiously check Space Weather's near Earth Object reports and noticed an influx of new asteroids all discovered in the new year. I threaded it on LOP and got a bit of interest.

Then the Pope resigned followed quickly by the Russian Meteorite and I was off the spidey senses were tingling.
I combed the news releases about the ISS and comets noticed the articles about the three for this year,

Comet Pan-STARRS (C/2011 L4)
Comet Lemmon (C/2012 F6)
Comet ISON (C/2012 S1)

Saw the official images which were just highly magnified images of feeble looking light smudges against the sea of streaked stars. Comet Lemmon was the brightest and best formed its luminescent blue/green colour I decided makes it a great candidate for the blue Kachina of the Hopi prophecy.
I checked the orbit diagrams noted none were coming from under the elliptic as we have been programmed to believe about PX. Why else were they racing to build infrared telescopes in Antarctica I reasoned. Comet C/2012 S1 ISON was coming from the opposite direction above the elliptic. So I moved on to other areas of Earth monitoring.

I picked up on a rumour started by a major Electric Universe Scientist that he was hearing chatter about an incoming mini solar system type object spotted just outside Jupiter's orbit. I remembered reading one of the comets had been discovered just outside the orbit of Jupiter.

I Combed the alternate space weather sites again but could find nothing. Then articles appeared about C/2012 S1 ISON could be a candidate for a major spectacle as its orbit was following that of the Great Comet of1680. No sooner had that article appeared then another one came out disputing that saying Comet displays are highly unpredictable and listing all the comets that were hyped up but fizzled out.

This piece of cognitive dissonance annoyed me. I had read C/2012 S1 ISON's core was a big as a mountain at least twice as big as Comet Lovejoy and hadn't started out gassing yet. It's orbit would start above the elliptic lit up by the Sun and it would swing close by Mars in plain view from the Earth before dipping below the elliptic at around 1 AU from the Sun (Great View from Antarctica) rip around the Sun's South Pole inside the orbit of Mercury before screaming out of the solar system from the Sun up and out above Earths North Pole in high arc. If that wasn't going to look pretty neat I don't know what was.

It then occurred to me they don't want us looking at it. Comb the internet again, despite all the high profile, main stream telescopes out there as usual we have to rely on the amateurs for any images. Like our tax money pays for these big toys and we have to wait years to get images that have been purged of any anomalies likely to dispute the Newtonian Physics world view.

Trying to find the mass of any comet is a difficult thing, for years now that information is classified like they don't want us know how big are these things that are increasingly blasting though our solar system.

They don't need to know the mass to calculate an orbit. Remember the old school physics video when they drop a wooden ball and a iron ball of a tower and see which on hits first. They both hit at the same time its Newtons Law the force of gravity is a constant.

They use observations to plot the objects movement and extrapolate the orbit based on Keplers laws which predict freely falling Solar bodies move in a conic orbit with the Sun at one of the foci that sweeps equal areas in equal time periods according to a known constant.

None of the Ephemerides of the Near Earth Objects have a value for mass. They calculate mass using other methods active and passive to measure density, so arriving at an estimated value.

Pulling up obscure academic PDF articles which is about as exciting as reading a reserve bank annual report. The authors report little evidence of cometary activity. ( No Out Gassing) blah jargon blah, meaningless graphs, obligatory comment dirty snowball blah blah..Then I came across this image buried in the document.

First impression its spherical, icy objects need to be over 400 km in diameter to reach hydrostatic equilibrium with gravity and take on a spherical shape. That's a big mountain!

Then I notice the angular diameter scale in arc seconds. C/2012 S1 is 15 arc seconds wide! That's 50,000 kilometres at 5.22 AU distance from the Sun. Jupiter at the same distance is 30 arc seconds the same width as the scale line. Its half the size of Jupiter! The Earth's average diameter is 12,742 kilometres so its four times as big as the Earth!

I rush off looking up astronomy tables to compare the sizes. Then come back for a third look at the image and do my second double take of the evening I can make out the companion moons right beside it!

Here's some later images with internal processed images and one I jacked up the red hue saturation to reveal the cold detail.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP