Users Online Now: 2,218 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,058,314
Pageviews Today: 2,857,874Threads Today: 686Posts Today: 13,559
09:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Revealing the MOST hidden SECRETS and DARKEST conspiracies of EXISTENCE!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Make sure to read about my project:
Thread: Spiritual-Ecological Education Center - My GLP type of project! Sharing the secrets!

Get my full Second Edition of my book Earth: A Spiritual Trap in PDF here for some info:
[link to dld.bz]

UPDATE EXPLAINING WHAT I AM WORKING AT BUILDING UP!

IF YOU WANT A PHYSICAL HARD COPY VERSION OF MY BOOKS YOU CAN GET IT HERE:
[link to dld.bz]

UPDATE 2:

-Donations received, used for buying some bricks for construction, and to register domain and website for the project.
Total donations as of now: $508

-
I am building a place for people to come participate, learn, study, and otherwise take part in the spiritual, esoteric, occult, conspiracy, new age, and related topics. In addition to teach how to live self-sustained, ecological, and alternative. All is presented in the videos above, so take a look at what I am working for.

The land I am building on a very nice gentleman donated to me for me to create this Spiritual-Ecological Education Center, and I am very pleased to see such kindness still in this world.

Ultimately, the plan and idea, is to create an educational center, with different teachers each expert in their own topics, to teach people on esoteric arts, spiritual practices, the paranormal, conspiracies and alternative life-style and ecologocial self-sustained living.

That includes courses, lessons, lectures and studies to be offered and different classes.

Blessings to all!

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
The time has come. I am ready to release a tremendous amount of more information to the public. The Work is in Progress.

First, read my two other threads, to know who I am, and my background and expertise:

Thread: Earth is a Spiritual TRAP created to keep you enslaved and ignorant of Reality.

Thread: Breaking my vows of secrecy for you

Now, then let me inform you on what I have in works here:

Some titles of my Work in Progress I am seeking investors, supporters and donators for, due to problems being suppressed, living in exile, and not generally able to get my material out through normal channels - see info in above threads, they will stop my work when they get the chance:

NOTE: Raw drafts, sketches, outlines and early ideas found in zip file attached for mentioned projects.
Feel free to look through, some in doc format, some in pdf, and a couple cover arts.
Download raw drafts here: [link to www.2shared.com] - SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM "DOWLOAD" BUTTON; ITS THE ONE THAT WORKS!

-American Atlantis: An ancient trading point and pre-colombian voyages around the world (book & video documentary planned)

-Life: A Preparation for Death - A practical informative book with lessons on improving life, learning spiritual skills, disovering how to navigate the afterlife and astral project, and be prepared for the moment of Death to break free from cycles of reincarnation.

-Natural Sources of Magical Power: A book on places in nature with magical and spiritual properties, how to find them, such as energy vortexes, grid points, ley lines, and how to take them into practical use for healing, spiritual development, deep meditations, teleportation and time travel.

-Beneath the Skies of Mars : A semi-fictional novel based on truth, about ancient mankinds journey through the universe, life on Mars, intergalactig migration, how we ended up on Earth, our purpose, goals, where we come from, what we are doing here, where we are going.

-The Searcher - Moviescript, an epic saga of spiritual explorations and discoveries, the paranormal and conspiracies, following the life of a young boy from birth, through different stages of life, becoming a man, getting old, ultimately dying and moving beyond into the afterlife. Based on true stories, own personal experiences, and actual events, focusing on topics like the esoteric, occult, paranormal, spiritual, mystical, ancient, past lives, secret orders, conspiracies, and much more. A 3 part movie series planned so far.

-Mini-Courses in Esoteric & Occult Arts:
Time-Travel and Teleportation
Remote Viewing
Psychic sensing
Telepathy
Telekinesis
Healing
Seeing Auras
Astral Sight
Tarot
Dowsing
Spirit Communication
Exploring past lives

ALL DONATIONS AND SUPPORT TO GET THESE VOLUMES OF WORK FINISHED, PUBLISHED AND DISTRIBUTED IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! TOGETHER WE CAN GET THIS MATERIAL OUT IN THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA IF WE SECURE ENOUGH FUNDS FOR PROPER PROMOTION IN THE RIGHT CHANNELS!

ASCENDING TIMES MAIN FACEBOOK PAGE:
[link to www.facebook.com]

Donations can be sent by PayPal to: [email protected]

By link: [link to www.paypal.com]

The information I have to present to you, is crucial, and of immense value and importance. Do find freely attached my first published book "Earth: A Spiritual Trap & Practical Exercises to Ascend" in the rar archive file linked above, along with some examples on the works I have in progress.

The Movie project, is one I really wish to get done, as I have a contact of some fame interested in Hollywood, but it takes a lot to get from a script idea, to get it through the whole Hollywood machinery, but he HAS released controversial movies before, and he is also involved in TrueTV and ConspiracyTheory with Jesse Ventura. So, I have a chance to get something out here!

Thanks to all who support me and, if you hate me that is fine too, but I hope you check out what I have to tell.

Good luck and bless you all.

Donation info and use:
Thanks to kind donators, I have now secured some new material, mainly bricks for construction, as well as a domain for a website, which will be www.SEECenter.net (Spiritual-Ecological Education Center).

There I will create a page with constant updates, videos, and publish for free all my works, whether audio meditations, video lectures, books or other material.

I will also keep a donation meter there, with the total donations coming in, and details on what the money is spent on.

Everything will be documented and presented, and I hope one day some of you here from GLP can come visit and participate in the Center when its ready!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP