Users Online Now: 2,279 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,250,014
Pageviews Today: 2,087,188Threads Today: 851Posts Today: 14,896
07:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CONTEST! Now Closed, Voting poll now open! (Click to find link)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Contest is now closed please vote for your fave :)

Click the link below to vote! :)
Thread: GLP Themed Story! Voting CLOSED! :) The Winner is... Special Announcement Inside!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, AC’s and Members! I am proud to announce to you, a contest for 'one months full upgraded membership! A 10 dollar value! This donated generously by a individual that wishes to remain anonymous at this time.

This contest is open to all… but remember you have to at least have a free account to be eligible to redeem the prize!

Just like the last contest (The Poetry contest)… this will be open from Friday to Sunday (March 1st - March 3rd)

Contest is over at 6pm EST Sunday (March 3rd)

After the contest is over… 5 top finalist will be picked for a poll thread. Just like the last time. The GLP Community picks the winner… But wait… I am personally throwing in a trial upgrade to the GLPer that comes in 2nd place!

AND a donation generously by another member Shoot Strait Johnny will provide another trial upgrade to a 3rd place winner!

Now I wanna see your best original GLP themed story.

I want 300 words or less…

Be creative, be bold… entertain us, enlighten us, entice us! Use the memes of GLP… we all know them.... use them to create the best damned GLP themed story for us to see!

If you are unsure what your word count is… you can use this link
[link to www.wordcounttool.com]

So there it is GLP an easy fun way to receive a full membership…
(just don’t forget you need at least a free account to be eligible for the prize!)

AC’s and Members lets have it!

If you are curious… this OP is exactly 251 words…

GAME ON!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP