Users Online Now: 1,684 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 481,154
Pageviews Today: 819,182Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 5,382
10:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Official GLP Praise & Thanksgiving Lounge & Prayer Request / Meditation Retreat - ALL Welcome!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Official GLP "MOURN WITH THOSE WHO MOURN / PRAISE WITH THOSE WHO PRAISE" Thread!

Premise is simple.

A.) Share praises and thanksgiving about GOOD THINGS in your life and acknowledge if these things are coming from God, Jesus, Allah, HaShem, CTHULU, Flying Spaghetti Monster, etc it DOES NOT MATTER so long as YOU ARE GIVING THANKS FOR THE BLESSINGS IN YOUR LIFE and PRAISING THE LIFE THAT IS YOURS THAT HAS GIVEN YOU THESE THINGS or through meditation/yoga/kundalini/etc or just from GOOD KARMA and GOOD UNIVERSAL VIBES from Source. I will moderate and ban/remove posts that are OFFENSIVE to one persons religion and as a rule posters cannot speak obviously about how their way is the right way. God doesn't pick favorites. God is not selective of persons. God makes the RAIN AND THE SUN AND THE SNOW AND THE MOONLIGHT AND THE BRILLIANT LIGHT OF STARS shine and pour down upon the righteous and unrighteous alike. This will NOT be a place for religious debate, confrontation, name calling or slander. This is a dwelling place - a habitation - for POSITIVE ENERGY.

OR

B.) One may speak openly about the suffering and pain and trials and tribulations they are going through. IT WILL BE OKAY to ask for help but DO NOT PRESSURE AND DO NOT ASK FOR HELP UNLESS YOU SEE HELP IS BEING OFFERED. This is not going to be a zone for people just looking for a handout to come beg. If you are truly needing money then you will also ACCEPT the power of prayer and trust that your need will be provided. For we do not have gold and silver here but we are STRONG AND MIGHTY in SPIRIT and INFINITELY WEALTHY. There will also be no trolling or personal attacks or judgements cast and if I see stones being thrown I will delete the posts.

WE NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PRAY.

Think GLP effect on STEROIDS.

Watch. If we can do this.

I guarantee you.

We will SEE miracles.

Trust me on this. Let's dive right in!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>