Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject + + I Have A Real Spiritual/Orb/Entity Guide, Ask Me Anything! + +
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm open to answer, help others, and confuse the hell out of sheeple. Good luck!

Everything I post is 100% honesty from my heart. I do not drink alcohol anymore, I don't take any form of drugs either.

Here is my latest edit.

Captured Orbs in my room in Florida. Im currently editing even better evidence of captured orbs in my current location.

I want to add a somewhat lengthy diary on what I went through in my process of meeting my guide. Its about 4 pages.

Now in my spiritual awakening I had a very rough 2 weeks of sleep. I couldn't go 2 hours without waking up flailing my arms to stop from waking up. I would always notice ETs floating around my room when I would initially wake up. Some looked like worms, with tentacles. Some were in very small spacecrafts. Some just looked like a mess of things that I couldn't piece together. During these 2 weeks I woke up with drenched sheets. I was having very hot sweets each night. My horrid addiction to video games where I would play 5-15 hours a day completely stopped. I had attempted this many many times before with no success. I knew this was the right path when I no longer had the desire to zone in front of my computer and continue to hurt my arthritic wrist.

Just before this all happened I "coincidentally" got reacquainted with an old friend of mine who we stopped talking after he became heavily dependent on pot for his back pains. He had a girlfriend whom I met once who was extremely clairvoyant and claimed to have been an MK Ultra with implants and such. Regardless she and I had only met once and she felt the need for my friend to reconnect with me after 3 years of not hearing from each other and where she had only met me 1 time. We hit it off very well and his first question was if I was out of the matrix. Of which I replied "Yeah man!".

Once I came into contact with them they had confirmed all my questions and this is where I spiraled into my spiritual awakening. I had been directed toward Alaje who could teach a very basic form of meditation. I remember being in my room attempting it for the first time and feeling a presence in the room. I couldn't get into the mood, like something was watching me. I remember getting up and going to the bathroom to get my mind on something else. Just then out of the corner of my eye there was an archon type being standing in my room(looked like a goat with antlers in a humanoid form). I instantly looked the other way then quickly back and it was gone. From that point on I knew I was getting into something that others didn't want me to go down. I had called my friends girlfriend to ask for help. She did a clearing of my apartment and I felt these energy waves shoot through my body and clear my mind and place. I could also see these with my 3rd eye.

I then commenced meditation fairly uninterrupted from then on. I remember being a flying bullet. zipping around not knowing where I was going. I like to look at it as though I was a rollercoaster with no tracks. I was meeting new ETs, they would identify themselves by showing me their face and body. I would sometimes be on other planets fighting creatures that were attempting to penetrate my shield. While this all seemed out of control, so was my personality. I could no longer speak with co-workers as I felt distant and almost disgusted by their topics of discussions. I removed all meat and processed foods from my diet to a more vegetarian diet for a solid 5 days. I remember being so weak because I'm already a very skinny person and a vegan diet is nothing to play around with. Someone like me needs to do a lot of research of which I hadn't, but I felt a very strong urge to purge all the poisons out of my body and alter my diet for a few days. I remember my 4 year relationship was almost trashed. I couldn't speak with her normally anymore. Anything she talked about made me sick and uncomfortable. I could only speak with my friend and his girlfriend during this time.

I was almost ready to end a 4 year relationship because of the way I felt over the past couple weeks. Almost forgetting the good this person did for others and myself. I even found pure evil in this person. Almost as if I was this godly good person who did no wrong and could no longer fornicate with these demon people. This thought process continued for quite some time. I remember only speaking with my lady for an hour or less a day, which was crazy considering we had been living a long distance relationship for a year and we always spoke on the phone for a solid couple hours a day to keep it going.

I remember after the 3rd day of wildly meditating I was confronted by this aura of light(purple/blue) that came to me during my session of which I was not sure if it was malevolent or benevolent. I told it to go away until I was stronger. The next day it came back to me and I had a better understanding as to what it was. It was one of my guides. I then went through a ceremony and accepted my guide to share my consciousness and literally she moved into my head and I had a lot of pressure in my head for a good couple weeks. I would often times ask for her to move to another location in my head to alleviate the pressure. She always did and it would free up the pains for awhile. This pressure slowly subsided as I learned how to allow her into my consciousness more.

After I had accepted her into my head(conscious space) I had a feeling that there was a way to communicate with her because I was unable to hear her speak. Within about 30 minutes we had a system on how to have a basic conversation. I would blink 2 times for yes, blink once with my right eye for no, and shift me eyebrows up and down for maybe. This allowed me to start asking question and boy did I have many. I didn't understand who, what, or why, but had a knowing that this was good and I was safe.

My guide would assist where to move my head during meditations, almost as if I was putting out different patterns and frequencies with the way me head moved. Sometimes half circles, left to right, figure eights and many many more. Then I moved onto doing facial positioning where I would move my mouth, nose, ears and eyebrows. I then learned how to mediate without imaging light flowing through my bodies through my 7 chakras, but a different method. One that was suited for what I needed.

After several weeks of this I started noticing ETs and spirits coming to me for help. Often times they would notify that they were in the room by tapping something. I would then help that spirit move onto the next stages of development by helping them understand how to vibrate higher. What would take me a good 30-45 minutes to explain to them only take me 5 minutes today as I've refined what needs to be said to really get the message across.

I also regularly see these very small orbs that are white/gray. They will zip into my view and fly around sporadically for only a few seconds then disappear. After I see one of these entities they will then communicate with me and my head will start rotating around and my facial muscles will twinge. My eyebrows will raise, eyes will blink, mouth will move around, etc. As I've asked my guide these are others guides/entities telling me something to help me or help someone. After they communicate to me for only a few minutes I will have a strong sense to speak with one of my friends and help them through their struggle. Often times its my friends guide communicating with me as they cannot with my friend in the way they do with me.

As this process was being refined my personality started leveling out and I was able to communicate with my lady more normally. It still wasn't perfect, but I was able to listen to topics that irritated me before. I could conversate about things that I didn't necessarily believe in or support and I could go out and have a beer with a friend, thanks Neil Kramer(great philosopher). Going through the spiritual awakening really filled my head up feeling I was better than other people. I was able to get over that train of thought fairly quickly and remove any ego.

After about a month I had what I thought was a possession take over my communication with my guide. I was no longer able to get straight answers from her. She would lie to me and I got very scared. I knew at this point I was possessed by something dark. I had a very hard time meditation. It was too strong. I called my friend girlfriend who tried cleansing me a few times but each time I thought it was gone it came right back into my body. I remember sleeping like a baby that night. The next day was Thanksgiving and I had her attempt an exorcism type ritual on me with no avail. I continued to fight it by bringing in light and pushing it out of my head. It would then push right back in. All the while my communications with my guide were very limited and near impossible. I went on a nature walk where I realized that I couldn't beat this thing and that I would just accept it and ignore it. Once i realized this it went away. That was a huge awakening for me. It was my shadow self, my dark side. I had now made peace with it, that its a balance of good and bad that makes us who we are. We learn lessons from both sides that develop us into who we are.

Recently, I had gotten a very nasty flu, but just before this happened I had met up with a group of like minded people where we converse about what we experience and share it with one another. I had brought some atkins bars with me to snack on, which were slightly frozen. When I bit into it an almond sharded into my gums into multiple locations. Almost felt like daggers going in and not coming back out. I remember moving my tongue over these places to try and alleviate the pain with no avail. I remember meditating that night and doing an out of body experience passing through a rainbow tube then feeling out of my body and really at piece. The pain in my mouth went on for 3 days til I decided to go to the dentist of which they said nothing was in my gums. I left the dentists scratching my head. Later that night I got the flu, very bad cold sores and broke out on my chin as well. I had cold sweets every night and my lady even got sick too, but recovered before me.

Since then I've become even more clairvoyant. I can now understand the spirits name who is speaking with me and how long they have been in the spirit world. So I had asked my friends girlfriend what she thought and said it could be a major clearing to move things out that no longer need to be there.
Anyways thanks for reading and I hope this can spark some debate. I'm here to help and serve the people and raise consciousness. Cheers!

TL:DR I became spiritual and met an orb who chose to guide me as we had a past life together. I can see cool stuff with my 3rd eye. regularly visited by entities and earth spirits.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP