Users Online Now: 2,400 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,377,298
Pageviews Today: 1,979,486Threads Today: 543Posts Today: 10,560
04:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My TRUE story: I was chased by the police!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello everyone :D

I decided that since it has been a pretty long time since this happened, I will share it with everyone on this great forum!

So, years ago when I was younger, me and my friends were about to do what we called "Shenanigans", basically doing funny harmless pranks on the neighborhood houses. These included umplugging christmas lights (the entire block was dark LOL) pulling out dead dried out corn stalks from a field and putting them in a perfect circle around a person's car in their driveway, making fake presidential election signs "Brian Peppers 2008" and many more I won't list here.

We were creative, we had a lot of fun, and it was good childhood memories.

So anyway, onto the good stuff.

One night, about 10:30PM, we decided to play a "funny prank" by having my friend dress up as a werewolf (furry mask included) and have him come from the side of the road and roar when a car came.

This one probably the stupidest one we had ever done, not only was it dangerous but it would only scare the driver... but you know how the mind works at 15 years old.

So we are walking down his road to get to the spot at 10:30PM, and we get to the road that is pretty far from his house to do it, we had to do it here because it was the only road that would have a car come down it at 10:30PM.

He sits on the side of the road in the ditch, and me and the others were hiding on the other side of the road waiting for a car to come by.

A car's headlights are visible, coming down the road, we get into position and he jumps out and screams when the car is decently close to him, the car swerves and slams it's breaks on.

I look at the car: IT'S A POLICE CAR!

lol

So I laid in the tall grass, and of course my friend can't see anything in the mask so he just ran back over to the area we were hiding, we were trying to tell him to get away from us and run home but the police officer had gotten out of his cruiser and he was yelling really loudly and shining a spotlight on him, he was running in circles and didn't know it was a police officer, rofl

I decided it was time to run, so I took off and sprinted as fast as I could away from the spotlight and yelling cop, we all ran as fast as we could.

We weaved through his neighbor's yards and ended up at his house, the police officer was driving up and down the street trying to find us for at 5 minutes or so, then he just left.

So technically I evaded the police, and we never got in trouble.

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP