Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Interesting Sat photos
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For the past two weeks I've been steadily documenting interesting satellite photos. Over the United States there have been numbers,letters,shapes,arrows,faces,animals,that appear within an hour or so in both the IR and WV spectrums. I've dug through 13 years of archives that I own of GOES loops and pictures and cannot find any examples of this prior to November 2012. (Dispite prior claims from SCALAR "experts" whom never produced a successful weather forecast in 13 years,yet I have well over 400 using chemtrails signatures on satellite photos)...Judging from the timing of the anomalies these have to be a set of Polar Orbiting Satellite's that the US Military has that are capable of producing clouds and destroying them. My intution is these satellites have both microwave destroying capabilities and laser cooling capabilities to generate cloud cover on the fly, or enhance it,etc. I think Scalar was the cover for what at the time was in development during the early part of the 2000's decade as advancements in laser techonology was making it possible to allow the US Military to see a reality where they could generate or destroy clouds on a dime for combat advantage.
The only thing I've seen on youtube was some sort of Russian TTA scalar hoax garbage that looked like a photo shopped image. I have a B.S. in Geography with a background in remote sensing. I've been studying chemtrails since 2002 and no one has touched my level...not even close. I'm planning on making a series on youtube of short 5-10 minute segments showing how chemtrails work and calling out all the fear mongers over chemtrails looking to make a buck for entertainment purposes. Also making a list of names in the chemtrail community that have went out of their way to halt my progress online...And also kick some dirt in some meteorologists faces.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP