Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Questions about a very tiny pregnant cat
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I have a very small cat named Kalika who is pregnant and I think she is about to have the kittens any day now.

I was reading all sorts of stuff on the net...even watched a few youtube vids.

My questions are:

Kalika's temp today 100.8 I read 100 or under means she will give birth within 24hrs...should I be on constant watch now?

Also I got string...Petraluem Jelly and gloves in case of problems...should I have anything else on hand? I am worried because she is a tiny cat so she might have complications. Anyone who has owned a tiny momma cat that has had kittens please chime in here...this is my biggest worry right now.

Last one she follows me around constantly lately...so I think she will be wanting me around when she does go into labor...maybe for support? I am scared and excited. This is my first time I ever had a cat who got pg. Sure we had them growing up as a girl from time to time but I never really paid attention to what my mother did and besides I was young so I never got to see it first hand that time or I was not around when it happened. lol

Any tips are appreciated! Thanks guys :)

kitty

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP