Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The root problem is Government.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Folks if We the People are ever to fix things in government, we need to stop the blame game. I too used to blame one party for the failures in American politics. At 38, the past 13 years have proven to me that both Democrats and Republicans are in on it. You don't spending like our government does and have one side at blame. You don't have the Constitution being shredded by one side, but by both sides. Until we stop the blame game and come to the conclusion that both parties are the problem, nothing will be fixed. Honestly, it is past the point of being fixed. You don't pay back over 16.5 trillion and you don't get the rights and liberties back both parties have taken from We the People. remember when Republicans said to elect them in 2010 and they would stop spending and get rid of Barrycare? Hummm? never happened, right? NDAA The Patriot Act? Both passed by both Demos and Repubs. So what happens? I don't claim to have the answer but I do know Republicans and Democrats are the not the answer. We the People are the answer if a majority wakes up. Until then... we will continue down a unconstitutional road to demise and it's paved with our tax dollars. We are funding our own demise.
militia
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP