Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 814,553
Pageviews Today: 1,507,773Threads Today: 718Posts Today: 12,620
04:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Most horrible dream, wormwood, meteor, biological "dust"...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just woke up from the most horrible nightmare. It was very vivid. It started off by having a loss of cell phone signal, and internet after hearing alot of Booming noises. Cops started driving around after that flashing lights calling for evacuation. We decided to hide. Power went off after that. I told my husband, get the gas masks, something is wrong. We put them on. After that our bunnies started digging like mad. They wanted underground desperately! I started seeing insects, snakes and the like trying to burrow, dig, go underground and fast!
I didn't have this option. We put up plastic, everywhere, covering our windows, and doors to a small area of our home. Unknown creatures started appearing on the plastic on the other side.They were coming out of thin air it seemed. The ground outside looked like it was being eaten away by some unknown organisms. It looked reddish. "Wormwood" came to my mind in this dream.
My bunnies legs were made bloody because they couldn't go deep enough. I gave up trying to save them. These things eventually were everywhere, in the parts of the house I couldn't cover, we were trying to go back to our safe area we made, because we realized we couldn't go anywhere safe. our shoes were being eaten away just by stepping through the rest of the house.
These things covered walls, windows, and the floor now. It came by some asteroid, or comet, and broke up in small meteors, carrying these biological forms that were like acid and would eat away everything it touched, the ground etc. These things got on us, and they were burning through our clothes, we couldn't pull them off, they attached with their legs. There were many biological "forms" they looked differently. and in just a few hours they went from a "speck of dust" to several inches long.
Other parts I remember were the cops shining lights in the neighborhood, to tell people to evacuate, we didn't want to go. After this dream, I will rethink that. Perhaps if they have facilities that have no oxygen barriers, will the biological "dust" fall off so you can go into a safe area. I remember all communications, all power was down, I heard several planes went down right at the same time as the booms.
I don't know if we made it, death would be preferable to being eaten alive by these things. Just remember that if it ever happens. If you can make some kind of preps for this, than do. Something underground might be very good, and well sealed up with gas masks, and oxygen tanks. Maybe if they have evacuation facilities for this type of emergency, go with that, there won't be saving most, if this happens.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP