Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject got arrested for the first time tonight
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So stupid i always disliked the law and now i dislike it far more. I was driving to my gf's house (literally two miles away in distance). Turned right from a one lane road to a two lane road, my turn after is like maybe 300 feet away so i skipped the first lane. I do this all the time and see lots of people do it. Bam pulled over. I get nervous when i get pulled over so my hands were shaking a little cop thought i was under the influence of something gave me a sobriety test. I Failed somehow and he searched my car finding my weed stash which had less than 3 grams.

I get arrested because of that and possible dui. I passed the doctors test at the jail but still got slammed with two tickets. one for the traffic violation 300$. the other for possesion of weed 1000$. My car got towed so all in all i owe 1500$. wtf?

I dont sell (never did) , i dont steal, dont do anything i would consider bad especially in the eyes of the law. Why must good people get in trouble for something so small and have to pay big? I mean if i sold drugs i would understand but no.. What you guys think?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP