Users Online Now: 1,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 216,418
Pageviews Today: 353,366Threads Today: 110Posts Today: 2,128
04:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can someone help me Break a spell or black magic or witch craft? Can you tell me what is happening to me?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Things just getting stranger and stranger. I went to church yesterday with a girl I am staying with. I took home the Church newspaper and it says LENT on the cover.

So This morning I dream I could see the Newspaper and a bunch of transparent black pentagrams floating around and in front of it.

I think I may have cast a spell or got involved in black magic sometime the past couple years. Maybe a love spell and maybe some other things too. Because this girl is Crazy! and strange stuff since I got here.
Maybe she has black magic following her too, She told me she used to do witch craft when she was a teenager.

I sometimes think that something is influencing my life and the things that happen. Like a dark force that I can't see, and its pushing me towards a dark place by tricking and confusing me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP