Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Nobody is a Dasavatara
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have grown tired of all these pointless nobody threads and felt you people need to understand what a divine person that changes things on earth really is. I would ask all you delusional Nobody's that freguent these threads to remain silent in this one because a real Avatar would not post their greatness in a forum like this. None of you offer any teachings other than trying to prove your own delussions.

We live on a world controlled by a few elites and they have hijacked every religion and belief. You Christians that quote the bible need to understand that Jesus was real, but the dark Roman Empire dumbed down his original teachings, so your scriptures are not 100% accurate. If you read John 14:15- 14:24 Jesus clearly states another comforter will be sent by the father in his name. He will come to teach you all things and judge the wicked and restore righteousness. The man in revelations is not Jesus, but the next incarnation of Krishna or the first Krist (Christ). These avatars are on the same team, but Jesus is not the rider in revelations. Jesus is too loving to kick some ass, so I think we will be getting the wrathful wheel turner.

The Hindus call this man on the white horse the Kalki Avatar. He is predicted to come far into the future, but I think the time is now and we did not understand the length of each yuga or age. They say he returns when the rulers of the world turn into plunders and this is the times we now live in. Some of the senior avatars like Krishna, Bellram (Abraham), Moses etc can project plenenary portions of themselves in certain lifetimes and at times they return as their full vestiv avatars. We all reincarnate and if you can't see this fact go read another thread as you are still not spiritually aware enough to understand this one.

I suspect many feel his arrival is coming and that is why so many threads are posted. Be informed and understand that all religions have something in common. The prophets and masters have all been here before with different names. Religion is what comes from men after these great teachers appear and the institutions that come later are mainly for control purposes. When you think your religion is the only true one, you have much spiritual growth to complete in this cycle. Be mindful of the coming ones, so you do not fall into the giant trap of confusion your controllers want you to fall into.

When the Kalki Avatar returns he will come with his own army. The Buddhist call this person Maitreya which means loving kindness. The controllers have even used their agents to put great doubt around this future Buddhist figure. It is all disinfo to confuse you further, but you have to make those decisions for yourself. If you send your family to fight them you will likley never see them again. If the prophecies are true, he will not be stopped by any earthly force, but many will try. It is possible for 144,000 Shamballa warriors to bring the entire US military to its knees in a couple of days. When he returns so will the prince of darkness. It will be obvious to anyone with a heart who is evil and who is not. Always look at their eyes and let your heart decide.

Make sure you are informed about the rider on the white horse. Kalki is coming to kick their asses so hard they will never incarnate here again. It is a serious offence to pretend to be this person or mislead others at this time. Love the creator and each other and you will see the fifth world dawn. Be ignorant and deceptive and you will pay the price. Do not think you can hide behind some screen name and create confusion without taking the mark.

Only watch the video to 2.54 minutes as the rest is not important. I think this Nobody is somebody.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP