Users Online Now: 2,326 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,057,820
Pageviews Today: 1,765,172Threads Today: 711Posts Today: 12,717
05:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You AREN'T crazy! You are awake! Now get ready for TSTHTF!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It is becoming more apparent with each passing day. It is in your dreams. What you see all around you. Old memories that you never believed would come through, are. Every ounce of your being feels instinct tugging like the sixth sense it is. Intuition is becoming normal to you.

And you realize something's not right.

You are thinking more logically. What you injest, how you go about treating sickness, what you wear and where it comes from, are all things you are thinking more about.

You can't stand most social encounters because people are showing a blindness, a complacency not seen since the third Reich. You can't stand materialism anymore. You can't fit in anymore. You can't stand the vast amounts of negativity.

You can't stand the idea of money. The world crumbles around you, yet you are the only one who really "gets it."

See, for me, its not about money. Its not about nice clothes or shoes, or the newest most powerful phone or tablet or gaming computer. Its not about wanting anything more than what Is earned. Its not about a nice car, an airbrush model girlfriend, or stacks of money. I could have it all, but I don't want it.

If you are like me, its about love.

Its about the beauty in our planet, waking up another day appreciating that another was given. Its about the sunrise and the sunset. The full moon and the new moon. The cold, the hot, the wet and dry. Beauty. Love. Embrace. Acceptance.

I know, it sounds and feels hippy. But this time its real. Its not a movement, its a mass awakening.

We are all giving up on money. We are taking off the chains of the burden of this fiat!

We don't have much time. An Orwellian nightmare is at the door NOW. Do NOT fear! Just know and fight for love!

In less than two months, my cousin and I are going back to the ways of our natives. Spirituality is pulling us away. We can barely make it in this society. Beyond fear, frustration and humility there is freedom.

I understand we "need" money to get by in the system. But if you can scrounge a few supplies, they will be worth soooo much more than any piece of paper.

Peace and love. Let me know how you are doing and how you plan to survive.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP