Users Online Now: 2,011 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 981,066
Pageviews Today: 1,312,269Threads Today: 322Posts Today: 5,146
10:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hidden message in commercial about the coming war...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here is a seemingly innocent commercial however, even my son caught this key phrase which got me to thinking.

a play by play of the video, woman takes a taxi cab to work, she is talking with a friend while watching BATMAN and Robin doing a commercial, grabbling with each other, the result is Robin is dangling by the nuts.Friend tells her she can get a free Ford for doing some kind of service (dealing with the devil aka illuminati?)Taxi has weird symbol of a circle and a pyramid saying Taxicab coop (illumicorp anyone?)
Taxi cab name 6 Z 2 8 (a date June 28 and reference to War War Z?), phone number on building: (Building looks strangely familiar somehow)213-555-6376 Los Angeles area code!
She goes in the building and sees number 329 on a door. (march 29?) calls out Mr. Vernon (look at this! [link to www.zipareacode.net]
Do you see Vernon within Los Angeles?
Hogs head on wall (Sacrificial Pig? Pigs are unclean so an unclean sacrifice?) Mr. Vernon is fighting with a Sword (taking up arms) there is a chicken statue, a painting of a cow, and a lion headed statue on the wall (Lion of Judah?) John Vernon makes small talk and says "I don't know about you but I am Sick of the Rain" There is emphasis on this phrase. (toxic rain?) She responds, "It hasn't rained in weeks." He laughs and all he says is "Yesss..." so creepy! (weather modification joke?) He gives her an Offer, and says "Let's get you into an Escape." He says there is no catch, well there is Barry, Let me get you a Contract." (He slaps down a ridiculously large Contract (reminds me of dealing with the devil. His laughter and the contract. He also mentioned that they make deals with those in the Entertainment business.
"Sign the first page, and we will send you a copy once it is notarized in Zambia." (War with Zambia? Hmm, don't know about this one.)She nervously signs, and he smiles. He gives her the keys and tells her to go down to the garage, level three. She pushes the start button (reference to start of war? Pushing the button etc.)The tag on the car is 6SBE856 (Not sure what this references)She drives home, is happy and giddy. She parks, gets out, and then Barry pops out of the trunk. She asks him where he came from, he said, "my Mother. Just kidding, I am from Detroit.I am Barry, I come with the car.Sorry I was catching 40 winks in that spacious back seat." He turns around looks at the house says "Nice house." It focuses on house numbers 1567. "Does this have a pool." (I thought about the lady found in the water in california) I had a vegan breakfast and its clawing its way through my pipes, "While your stammering War War Deux is about to get underway in my Khaki's" (This is obviously a reference to this.
[link to unveilinghistory.org]
"The War of 1812 had its roots in the Federalist and Democrat debates of the time. Federalists rallied behind the Alien and Sedition Act as a means of suppressing American support of the French Revolution. This Act targeted not only “radical immigrants” who were pro-revolutionary, but also the Democrats who supported them and the ongoing revolution in France. At the same time, American shipping was attacked because France and Britain were at war and America was supplying both countries with goods. While the East Coast struggled to deal with British blockades, Indian anger over white encroachment in the Ohio River Valley grew and Americans began to fear that disgruntled Indians would team up with the British against them.

The failure of the US policy of neutrality and the Embargo of 1807, as well as the continued impressment of American sailors led the US to declare War on Britain in June of 1812"
I believe this is a veiled reference to the Governments war on the American people.
"You should lock the door, you should always lock the door." He repeats in the commercial.

Am I missing any other important details?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP