Users Online Now: 939 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 162,464
Pageviews Today: 274,462Threads Today: 90Posts Today: 1,784
03:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Major Alien/Anunnaki/ET disclosure this FRIDAY! - DR. A.R.BORDON to make first public radio show interview!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Coming up MARCH 7th 2013 Exclusive Interview!

DR. A.R.BORDON to make first public radio show interview!

"A.R. Bordon & Michael Lee Hill - The Anunnaki papers Setting the Record Straight"
with moderator: Sandra D. Sabatiini

Click below and set a reminder:
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

"My UFO footage landed me on a prime time TV show on the History Channel called "UFO Hunters". On the episode "Alien Contact", They decided to test my blood and it is revealed by a Harvard Professor/Doctor that I do not have normal human blood, A very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the world's best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain!

The host of the show Legendary UFO Researcher Bill Birnes goes on to say "I've got a funny feeling that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans. And they are giving you a course of study preparing you to meet your ET higher self."

Soon After the airing of this show I was indeed contacted by this branch of the Military Industrial Complex and offered a course of study.

I would like to share with you some info, Bill Birnes was 100% correct, I have come in contact with a group of (Secret) insiders, led by an individual named A.R. Bordon.

The following is from a recent UFO Digest Article written by UFOlogist Ed Komarek...

"I have not paid much attention to the Annunaki and their operations on earth, until I got to know Ar Bordon and set about trying to see if I could find cases that would back up his story. I recently wrote up a small Facebook note as follows:

I got Ar Bordon's permission to post this in order to clear up some misperceptions about him and give folks an idea of what he is about as best I can tell. He said it was accurate and concise.

Ar Bordon (pen name) is the most public individual node in a network of people who have had direct contact with various individual extraterrestrials and groups, both of a human nature and non-human nature. This exopolitical network, in which Ar is a part, has direct face to face and telepathic contact and communication with ETs but is independent of National military and intelligence groups. Its parallel is the emerging exopolitical community that is much larger, but mostly without the extensive direct access to extraterrestrials as does Ar’s network.

This network does liaison with the military and intelligence agencies involving issues of National Security when considered necessary.

The members of this exopolitical network have backgrounds with corporations, military and intelligence agencies, but the group works independently and negotiates as a loosely knit operation to identify and to understand the evolution, motives and agendas of a rather large number of extraterrestrial races and civilizations and their interactions with earth humankind.

These direct interactions include several types of humans that closely resemble us enough to interact with us on the street without us knowing who they are. Other types of humans we would recognize as different from us if met on the street. Types that are not human include several kinds of Greys, several types of beings with Reptilian ancestries and insect ancestries and others including machine intelligences, robots, etc.

The big picture is of a well-populated universe of space faring beings of very diverse nature, some who have taken an interest in Earth affairs for a number of reasons as it is profitable for them to interface with us out of self-interest and cooperative interest. End"'

A.R. Bordon has become a trusted friend and Mentor so I am very excited about this interview, and the fact this will be A.R. Bordons first public interview is exciting!

I would like to share one of the first Letters from AR to myself back from the summer of 2008 when we first began communication which explains perfectly in AR's own words who he is, who his group is, and my part in all of this still unfolding story..

[link to www.scribd.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP