Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Maritime Jurisdiction and The Three City States
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a theory pop into my head recently and shortly after the universe reinforced it multiple times via breaking news and random GLP threads popping onto my screen.

If it makes sense or anyone has any info corroborating, please share.

Here goes... The Rothschilds, whom we all know are the not so visible, controlling hands that rule the monetary world, got their start as the bankers of the Vatican. The vatican, or Holy Roman Empire, is the home of the reign of Charlamagne, or the royal bloodline that reaches from egypt to present day monarchies and presidents.

The Vatican funded, and by default owns, the "City of London". That is of course if the Rothschilds were their agents.

The "City of London" financed the American Revolution and through the established secret society hierarchy commissioned the third city-state, Washington D.C.

D.C. is the Geographical dominion of the Federal Corporation of the "United States of America"

We are subservient now to the "City of London" after America went bankrupt in 1933 and reformed as the U.S. Federal Corporation registered through the "City of London".

This is done through international law, particularly what is known as Maritime Jurisdiction. If you dont know look it up.

Is it possible that through this chain of "ownership" that TPTB have already legally usurped nation states with central banking as the "benefit" that legally binds these nations to the city-states via contractual obligation with maritime or admiralty law?

It would explain the decade long assault on all nations without central banking.

Alot more details involved, I know, but I'm just trying to get the convo started.

Vatican>City of London>D.C.>the world via debt slavery through Admiralty Law

IDK Tell me your thoughts GLPrs
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP