Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject keep deleting
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

i am a sensitive man,, it just tweaked my brain when i saw that.. thks for responding Trin
 Quoting: boilerbengal

just curious but which moderator was it?
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^

it was while trying to post a reply ,, the thread was about lifting 315lbs ,, part of my reply was about the size of a man does not determine what he can lift " a harlem n---er could weigh 600 lbs but be unable to press 200 lbs.

of course i didnt include the slashes.
 Quoting: boilerbengal

No one can post the N word. It's been that way for a while.

I know because I've tried a few times, my post won't go through, a warning pops up.
 Quoting: Debauchery

yes the warning poped up, along with my blood pressure. where do i live anymore !!! if others are alright with this thats fine. i feel ridiculous for ever putting that uniform on and am starting to think i shall never put it on again. i am continually finding my oath an oversight to a grand idea to protect who ???? those that dont or have never respected what millions of us have done. maybe those peeps are delusional that all of us men will protect them. i need something to fight for. i won't raise a finger if none care. why should i??
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP