Users Online Now: 1,627 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 76,338
Pageviews Today: 156,082Threads Today: 88Posts Today: 1,260
01:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seriously, why Kim Jong Un just don't SHUT THE FUCK UP???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm so fucking sick of this childish fat fuck with that pathetic clothes and ridiculous hair cut, threatening start a nuke war just because N. Korea's ass is protected by China. Matter of fact if it was not by this "detail", N. Korean warlords wouldn't be smack-talking. I really don't think the Chinese are interested in engage in an apocalyptic war with Americans because of the tantrums of that shitbag moron who was the worst student in the Switzerland high-school because he couldn't even learn the fucking English.

North Koreans are beyond retards by following those deranged midgets of that family. Man I would love to see the Chinese saying a big loud "FUCK IT, let them get fucked", because Kim Jong Un and the N. Korean military are fucking bullies that ONLY trash-talk because they trust their backs in a bigger bodyguard.

Kim Jong Un probably wants to compensate his fucking itsy-bitsy-tiny-winy dick by threatening fire nukes everywhere.

He want to proves himself a man, but certainly watching shows of people in Disney costumes, building private theme parks and hanging out with the king of the freaks, Dennis Rodman, doesn't help him to build a man's image.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP